Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

National Economic Security And Reformation Act

I'm putting 2 articles here........they are on the same subject.
    THIS IS SOMETHING WE NEED TO GET CONGRESS TO QUIT BLOCKING.

http://www.nesara.us/pages/home.html
    NESARA initiates PEACE IMMEDIATELY and

1. Restores Constitutional Law in America as of NESARA’s public announcement.
    2. Removes US administration officials and all members of the US Congress from their positions due to their continuous unconstitutional actions. Bush, Cheney, Cabinet members, and all members of Congress are immediately removed from office by NESARA’s public announcement; specific law enforcement personnel shall physically remove Bush government officials from their offices. These removals allow a fresh start at the national level. Using the Constitutional Line of Succession, NESARA installs Constitutionally acceptable NESARA President and Vice President Designates until new federal elections can take place within six months after NESARA’s announcement.
    3. Because NESARA abolishes unconstitutional states of emergency, NESARA’s public announcement declares “peace”. US military in Iraq and Afghanistan are immediately recalled to the USA.
    4. As partial remedy for 90 years of government and banking fraud, NESARA requires zeroing out of credit card balances and bank debt relief be given to Americans.
    5. Initiates the US Treasury Bank System with new U.S. Treasury currency backed by gold. The Federal Reserve is abolished; Federal Reserve facilities and most personnel are absorbed into the US Treasury Bank System.
    6. Abolishes Income Taxes in US and creates a national sales tax on new, non-essential items as revenue for government. Essential items such as food and medicine, and used items, are exempt from the sales tax.
    You can take action to get NESARA announced and implemented See the Action Plan!
    ACT NOW! HELP US GET NESARA ANNOUNCED IMMEDIATELY!

-----------------------------------------
    A BRIEF BACKGROUND TO NESARA
    National Economic Security And Reformation Act
    In 1993, the U.S. Supreme Court almost unanimously ruled in favour of
    Farmers’ Union claims that American banks were fraudulently foreclosing on
    farms with collusion of the government, and that the income tax amendment
    was never properly ratifi ed. An extremely strict gag order was placed on
    everyone directly involved, court case records sealed, and docket number case
    details revised until after the Court’s reformation rulings are accomplished.
    To implement reformations, fi ve Justices spent years negotiating “Accords”
    with U.S. government and other parties. Because the Accords process did
    not work, the Justices authorized the reformations be put into the form of a
    law named the National Economic Security And Reformation Act (NESARA)
    which was passed secretly in March 2000. Secrecy was maintained by
    revising offi cial records and strict gag orders. News of NESARA came out of
    U.S. naval intelligence in June 2000.
    NESARA requires: 1) end of income taxes; 2) forgiveness of credit card and
    mortgage debt as remedy for bank frauds; 3) U.S. Treasury Bank system and
    precious metals backed Treasury currency; 4) restoration of Constitutional
    Law, and more. Bank presidents and stockbrokers know about the new
    Treasury bank system.
    Since the U.S. owns 51% of the IMF and the World Bank, when the new
    NESARA U.S. Treasury bank system is implemented, most other major
    banking systems around the world will have to change over to their new
    banking system and precious metals backed currencies also. The new
    U.S. Treasury currency will replace the Federal Reserve currency as the
    “international currency” that banks worldwide use for certain large money
    activities.
    NESARA was to be announced at 10 a.m. on September 11, 2001. The
    attacks occurred on 9/11 to stop NESARA’s announcement.
    On October 14th 2002, the Justices removed many gag orders; it’s time
    to demand our NESARA benefi ts.
    See: www.2012.com.au for details
    for facts and radio programme downloads
    (go to UPDATES / NESARA)
    OR: www.fourwinds10.com OR: www.fourwinds10.com
    http://www.2012.com.au/New_money_leaflet_rear.pdf
    END OF AN ERA 1/20/2009

Banned
    With all due respect, I think that NESARA is a red herring. Most of the websites covering NESARA have quietly gone offline, most of them at least a year or two ago. Whatever the truth behind the original act, I have never seen any evidence that it was ever passed into law, nor can I imagine that any of the last three Presidents (or any President in almost a century) would have signed it. Bought and paid for politicians usually stay bought, or else they end up like JFK and Lincoln.

Several sites openly claim that the alleged passage of NESARA in 2001 is a hoax and part of an elaborate scam. One such site may be found here:

http://www.quatloos.com/NESARA.htm

The actual force behind the very real NESARA, which has so far made little headway in Congress despite nominal support from a handful of legislators, has its website at www.nesara.org. The real deal is much less earth shattering than the hoax version, but it is probably still worthy of support, for what it's worth.

Well, considering the alternatives that we have with what is facing us with GWB and his hoodlums.......I'd say it is worth looking into.
    If we Americans sit back and don't try to stop this coup by our government..........THERE WILL BE NO UNITED STATES OF AMERICA left. The year 2010 is only 3 /12 years away. Doesn't give us much time. I for one refuse to believe that the American people are so dumb, stupid and lazy that they will allow a coup by our government to take place. If we don't unite and find a way to stop what is happening, it is going to be too late to do anything. We all need to pool our resources of knowledge and come up with a way of stopping this from happening. VERY SOON.
    END OF AN ERA 1/20/2009

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ruthiela
    Well, considering the alternatives that we have with what is facing us with GWB and his hoodlums.......I'd say it is worth looking into.
    If we Americans sit back and don't try to stop this coup by our government..........THERE WILL BE NO UNITED STATES OF AMERICA left. The year 2010 is only 3 /12 years away. Doesn't give us much time. I for one refuse to believe that the American people are so dumb, stupid and lazy that they will allow a coup by our government to take place. If we don't unite and find a way to stop what is happening, it is going to be too late to do anything. We all need to pool our resources of knowledge and come up with a way of stopping this from happening. VERY SOON.
    Ruthiela, the American people have already allowed at least two coups to take place - one under Lincoln and the other under FDR. One could also argue that the murder of JFK and his replacement by the obedient dog LBJ was yet another coup. Americans sat idly by for each and each time allowed our government to be radically changed in the process. Americans are opiated by their TVs and X-boxes and they have been de-educated by the publik skools. If anything is to happen to save this nation, it will be undertaken by a small minority for the good of the rest.

You are so true on that.....the Americans do tend to enjoy that which they will lose soon. I wouldn't give you a plug nickel for all the TV's and X-Boxes in the world. Give me a computer and one heck of a good search engine..............I've learned alot on this computer and I'm still learning. Learning alot our government don't want us to learn.
    Nothing intriques me more than to find out just how corrupt our system really is. So many people say they find it hard to believe our government was involved in 9/11..........No.......Bush wasn't directly involved, but that didn't mean he didn't know it was going to take place. But when every leader of every country knew it was going to happen months before it did, that tells me a lot. Ever hear of the book by Michael Ruppert "Crossing the Rubicon" Good book...........you really ought to read it. 1,000 pages.......but hey, it proves it beyond a shadow of a doubt and explains how it was it done.
    END OF AN ERA 1/20/2009

ruthiela,
    You should google "Net Neutrality" They are trying to limit our access to all of the great information on the internet.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)