Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

BTTT, given the US Congress, and the state of Maryland's escalation of the war against America's middle class

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    Quote Originally Posted by HarmFamily
    Stock up and buck up. Get ready, because when the troops come home, in all likelyhood they'll have another task at hand: Quelling the dissidents.
    If and when it really hits the fan, I believe this will be our trump card. 'Cause when push comes to shove, the turning point for us may come when the military refuses to fight its own people, and then they will turn their guns on you know who.....

I think of this sometimes . I support our troops and vets and hopefully they too are wising up to this NWO . Most people don't want to know .

Our gov is ahead of all this, they have been training foreign armies for years . Also asking our special forces if they would fire on US citizens if ask . This was in the book " The Late Great Planet Earth " by Hal Lindsey in 1980s .

We all need to pray we escape whats coming and watch for it .

I know there is a spirit world for a fact . And i also am not vainly stupid enough to think we are the only intelegent life in the universe .

The ones who left us here will return to save their earth . I read 1/3 of us will live through it .

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    'Cause when push comes to shove, the turning point for us may come when the military refuses to fight its own people, and then they will turn their guns on you know who.....
    That is unless the military starts enducting illegal aliens..then those'troops' will have no trouble turning on the dissidents.
    This has been the plan all along imo .

Bring in the ones who have no alligence or honor for America . They can't invite in enough anti-American latinos, asians,religions or cultures .

Sad part is they have managed to brainwash our young .

BTTT

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123