Thread: Navy Seals

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Navy Seals

If that bastard OB or his Cohorts, i.e. Holder, etc, go after those navy seals, may God reign down on them and make their lives hell!!!! This is how pissed off I am to this even being considered. When our American military put their lives on the line each and every day, they should ALWAYS have the benefit of the doubt. Same with our border agents, CIA, Police Officers, FBI, etc.

Re: Navy Seals

Quote Originally Posted by USAFVeteran
    If that bastard OB or his Cohorts, i.e. Holder, etc, go after those navy seals, may God reign down on them and make their lives hell!!!! This is how pissed off I am to this even being considered. When our American military put their lives on the line each and every day, they should ALWAYS have the benefit of the doubt. Same with our border agents, CIA, Police Officers, FBI, etc.
    Bets on how long before the Military turns on Obama! I WISH!!!
    Someone has to save our nation from this jerk.
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

I feel the same on that subject. I have written to my Congress people as well on that and called the number that was on FB and left a message of support for oiur troops.

Just as it was already mentioned on another article. Maybe the Secret Service didn't want to do their job when Obama's party was crashed the other night. That is another story in itself!
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Navy Seals!

All it takes is a one second look at the gruesome pictures of the contractors bodies and it shows the Navy Seals to be innocent. Please note Graphic images:
    http://barenakedislam.wordpress.com/200 ... loody-lip/
    Thomas Jefferson said: When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty !

Re: Navy Seals

Quote Originally Posted by WorriedAmerican
    Quote Originally Posted by USAFVeteran
    Bets on how long before the Military turns on Obama! I WISH!!!
    Someone has to save our nation from this jerk.
    Especially if they have us civilians (the militia) backing the folks in uniform.