Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NC Congressman Assaults Student on Washington Sidewalk

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I would have decked that no good idiot posing as a representative. He would have been on the ground. He had no right assaulting that kid. He had no right laying a hand on that kid.

This is what our elected officials have come too? This is outrageous!

Quote Originally Posted by roundabout
    I would have decked that no good idiot posing as a representative. He would have been on the ground. He had no right assaulting that kid. He had no right laying a hand on that kid.

This is what our elected officials have come too? This is outrageous!
    Ditto!

It IS outrageous, and the most outrageous thing is that guys like Etheridge think they are above the law - untouchable - They can do whatever, whenever, and to whomever they want. He thinks he doesn't have to answer to the likes of us peons.

I hope those kids have him up on charges of assault. Etheridge needs to learn a lesson. I wonder if he has any shame?

lets get this to every fox news group, and contact the police department, I personally, would have kicked the snot out of that guy

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Meet and potatos baby; meat and potatos ... damn why cant I get some goof ball to do this to me on camera

There ya go congressman go after school kids to invoke fear
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Etheridge Statement on Viral Video

Washington, DC, Jun 14 - U.S. Rep. Bob Etheridge (D-Lillington) released the following statement on the viral video which appeared on the internet today:

“I have seen the video posted on several blogs. I deeply and profoundly regret my reaction and I apologize to all involved. Throughout my many years of service to the people of North Carolina, I have always tried to treat people from all viewpoints with respect. No matter how intrusive and partisan our politics can become, this does not justify a poor response. I have and I will always work to promote a civil public discourse.â€

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Its on Resistnet already also

Congressman Assaults Student on Washington Sidewalk

http://www.resistnet.com/video/video/sh ... hare_video
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote]“I have seen the video posted on several blogs. I deeply and profoundly regret my reaction and I apologize to all involved. Throughout my many years of service to the people of North Carolina, I have always tried to treat people from all viewpoints with respect. No matter how intrusive and partisan our politics can become, this does not justify a poor response. I have and I will always work to promote a civil public discourse.â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Video: NC Congressman Assaults Student
    In statement, Congressman apologizes and says he regrets his reaction

Staff Writer

1:06 PM EDT, June 14, 2010
    Video: NC Congressman Assaults Student

Courtesy YouTube user StageRightShow
    WASHINGTON - A video posted on YouTube by a conservative blogger shows North Carolina Congressman Bob Etheridge assaulting a student who asked him if he supports the "Obama agenda" while walking down a Washington street.

Etheridge, a Democrat from the 2nd District, is seen grabbing the camera from one of at least two men filming the encounter, then grabbing his wrist and demanding to know who they are.

The story, posted on Breitbart.com by Mike Flynn identifies the men as students. In the video, the men never identify themselves by name, but say they're students working on a project. Their faces are blurred in the video.

Etheridge eventually grabs one around the neck and then the shoulders and refuses to let him go. The man eventually gets away and the video ends.

The video was picked up by the Drudge Report with the title "SHOCK VIDEO: Congressman Assaults Student on Washington Sidewalk..."

According to WTVD, National Republican Congressional Committee spokesman Jon Thompson e-mailed the station the following comment:

"Bob Etheridge has lost it. His conduct is unbecoming of a member of Congress. It's bad enough that he's joined Obama's assault on North Carolina jobs, but his physical assault on a college student goes beyond the pale."

Etheridge issued the following statement Monday:

"I have seen the video posted on several blogs. I deeply and profoundly regret my reaction and I apologize to all involved. Throughout my many years of service to the people of North Carolina, I have always tried to treat people from all viewpoints with respect. No matter how intrusive and partisan our politics can become, this does not justify a poor response. I have and I will always work to promote a civil public discourse."

http://www.myfox8.com/news/wghp-video-n ... 8738.story

Read all 31 comments »

Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican
    [quote]“I have seen the video posted on several blogs. I deeply and profoundly regret my reaction and I apologize to all involved.
    Translation: "Damn it was taped now I have to pretend to apologize to save my disfunctional ass.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast