Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NC: High school student killed, but who might have done it?

OK. Two reports. First one from the local newspaper. The second from the CHPD. What is missing and why?

Chapel Hill News

Chapel Hill police are still seeking information about the car involved in a hit-and-run accident that killed Rodney Torain, 17, a football player at Chapel Hill High School.

The accident occurred early on Nov. 16 on Old Greensboro Highway near Neville Road in Orange County.

Police are looking for a small gold or silver four-door car. This car should have damage to the passenger side of the vehicle. A reward of at least $300 is offered for information leading to an arrest. Callers don't have to identify themselves.

Call Crime Stoppers at 942-7515, or submit information online at www.crimestoppers-chcunc.org.

http://www.chapelhillnews.com/news/story/31479.html

CHPD

Chapel Hill – Carrboro – UNC Crime Stoppers is seeking information relating to the identity of person(s) involved in a hit and run motor vehicle accident that occurred on Old Greensboro Highway near Neville Road in Orange County during the early morning hours of November 16, 2008. The collision resulted in the death of Rodney Torain, a 17 year old Chapel Hill High School football player.

According to law enforcement, the suspect vehicle was described as a small gold or silver four door vehicle, possibly occupied by several Hispanic individuals. The vehicle is believed to have followed the vehicle in which Torain was a passenger for some distance. This vehicle should have damage to the passenger side of the vehicle.

A minimum reward of $300 is being offered in this case for information leading to an arrest. Callers need not reveal their identity. We are only interested in your information. Please call Crime Stoppers at (919)942-7515, or submit your information online at www.crimestoppers-chcunc.org.
    287(g) + e-verify + SSN no match = Attrition through enforcement

I would give my eye teeth to see the follow-up on this. I have a running argument going with someone in my local paper "comments" section who is defending this invasion.

Moving this to other topic's, as there is no proof of illegal alien involved...if you find in your updates there is an illegal involved will move it back, Thanks..

More than likely is, they seem to be the ones who hit and run the most!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)