Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hi Dixie,

I have come very close, on several occasions, to violating Rule 2.5, probably as close as possible without getting banned. Every moderator out there knows.

It's tough, not to cross the Rule 2.5 line, given the dispicable and heinous practices of the "decent and hard working" illegal invaders. I have deleted draft postings and logged off (to go cool off).

I'm amazed that I didn't get myself banned months ago. Posting stuff here is an exercise of patience and restraint.

Ok, ok, I've gone over the 1000 post limit for "Alipac Titan." hell no, I'm not proud of that; it's the gross negligence of our elected officials that is the cause of all our postings to go sky high.

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

If you think that's bad, wait until you go from Hero to Hero elite or Super Hero.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Hi dMan, Hi Pinestrawguys, Dixie, readers.
    Just want to clear this up, it came up in that real long message thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by coto
    And, I'm no hero, not even close.
    I'm still no hero, not yesterday, not today, not tomorrow.

I'm just a concerned citizen who has experienced friends who lost their jobs to foreign nationals; I've talked to soldiers returning from overseas who can't get IT jobs because priority goes to foreign nationals.

I damn near quit this website when the posting counter triggered from "titan" to "hero!"

Do I hate H-1Bs and foreign nationals? No, hell no. I detest the H-1B visa law, and disrespect the lawmakers behind it. I'll tell you who I really despise - traitors.

Thanks for letting me dredge up this old message thread to clarify. Best to let this message move on down and more important messages displace it.

Coto

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

I don't want to be a hero either. Just call me "worker bee" LOL

I did tell others about the site. Haven't seen them yet but maybe they are lurking. I know they are on other sites too.

I'll tell you this the QVC forum has sure slowed down.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Coto
    Hi dMan, Hi Pinestrawguys, Dixie, readers.
    Just want to clear this up, it came up in that real long message thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by coto
    And, I'm no hero, not even close.
    I'm still no hero, not yesterday, not today, not tomorrow.

I'm just a concerned citizen who has experienced friends who lost their jobs to foreign nationals; I've talked to soldiers returning from overseas who can't get IT jobs because priority goes to foreign nationals.

I damn near quit this website when the posting counter triggered from "titan" to "hero!"

Do I hate H-1Bs and foreign nationals? No, hell no. I detest the H-1B visa law, and disrespect the lawmakers behind it. I'll tell you who I really despise - traitors.

Thanks for letting me dredge up this old message thread to clarify. Best to let this message move on down and more important messages displace it.

Coto
    How bout now Coto?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    How bout now Coto?

W
    Wow, PHPBB allows that, obviously. Guess that applies to all who post over 1000 messages, or 1000 to 2000 or whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    How bout now Coto?

W
    Wow, PHPBB allows that, obviously. Guess that applies to all who post over 1000 messages, or 1000 to 2000 or whatever.
    Nope, I made you your own special title. Do you like it or would you like something else?

W

Thanks, W. What an honor. I doubt that I earned it; I'll try to live up to it (and not get myself banned ) There are others on this website, ie. 2ndAmendsys, Red Badger, and lots of others who are far more worthy.

Okay, this thread was just plain cute!

I like grumpy people. They are usually all heart!

Thanks, W. What an honor. I doubt that I earned it; I'll try to live up to it (and not get myself banned ) There are others on this website, ie. 2ndAmendsys, Red Badger, and lots of others who are far more worthy.
    Oh nooooooooo

YOU are a special FIGHTER, COTO!!

I'll take you in my corner any day during any battle in this war!

Thanx for the fun thread.........laughter heals the soul & energizes the weary

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast