New Black Panthers call for race war — again

By Michelle Malkin • April 9, 2012 09:34 AM

The ever-vigilant crew at Breitbart.com brings us audio of the New Black Panther Party’s planning call for today’s supposed “Day of Action” (or rather, inaction).

Listen as the organizers call on their troops to get “suited, booted, and armed up for this race war that we’re in that has never ended” against “honkies, these crackers, these pigs, these people, these motherf**krs…”

Video at the page link

Same old, same old for those of you have followed all my past work on the NBPP.

Some handy flashbacks for you:

Two months after the 9/11 attacks, I reported on Muslim NBPP head Malik Shabazz’s disgusting anti-Semitic, anti-American diatribe at the National Press Club.

He has a long history of Jew-bashing, including gems like this:
“If 3,000 people perished in the World Trade Center attacks and the Jewish population is 10 percent, you show me records of 300 Jewish people dying in the World Trade Center…We’re daring anyone to dispute its truth. They got their people out.”
In 2006, we at Hot Air covered Shabazz’s jihad-pandering protest and call to arms at the Danish embassy in Washington, D.C. over the Mohammed Cartoons.

In 2007, Shabazz called me a “whore” on Fox News because I called out his racial hucksterism in the Duke lacrosse fake rape case.

In 2008, I reported on Shabazz’s election day threats to voters and have covered the corruptocrat Obama DOJ’s role in dropping default judgments against the Philly NBPP thugs ever since. In 2009, I reported on the “Colored Only: No Whites Allowed” sign at NBPP defendant Jerry Jackson’s house and the murderous rap propaganda posted by the NBPP Trenton chapter.

DOJ whistleblower J. Christian Adams blew the lid off the case in late June 2010 in the Washington Times and his appearances on Fox News with Megyn Kelly have provoked Shabazz’s poison tongue again. He threatened to go after limited government activists and moaning about “Zionist conspiracies” at Fox News.

In May 2010, Shabazz told his black power cohorts to prepare for war,” via Bunkerville.

Read this:
“With the rise of the Tea Party, the white-right and other racist forces. With gun sales nationwide at an all time high amongst whites, with a mood that is more anti-Black than any time recent, it is imperative that we organize our forces, pool our resources and prepare for war!” Chairman Malik Zulu Shabazz, Esq. Convention Convener and Party Chairman.

Watch this Video: The 2010 National Black Power Convention Promo - YouTube

Two weeks ago, the NBPP spearheaded the Trayvon Martin mob and put a bounty on George Zimmerman’s head.

Who are these people?

These are Barack Obama and Eric Holder’s people.

Race hustlers of a feather flock together.

~ For the latest breaking news, be sure to join Michelle's e-mail list ~

Posted in: New Black Panther Party,Politics,Race Hustlers,Race relations

Michelle Malkin » New Black Panthers call for race war — again