Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

NEW BLACK PANTHERS PLAN MASSIVE PROTEST & BOYCOTT OF ‘

NEW BLACK PANTHERS PLAN MASSIVE EGYPT-STYLE PROTEST & BOYCOTT OF ‘NON-BLACKS

Posted on April 19, 2011 at 10:51am by
    Jonathon M. Seidl

The New Black Panther Party, the racist and radical black power group, has a big day ahead of it this coming Saturday. According to its website, it’s planning a massive 60-city “showdown.“ And the day of rage will include a protest of â€

Banned
    Is this a bluff, or the beginning of what I have felt coming for YEARS Guess we will find out soon enough. If their anger Is with "whites" they are not very bright. They need to take a look at all of the Illegals that have taken their jobs .... TS

Quote Originally Posted by topsecret10
    Is this a bluff, or the beginning of what I have felt coming for YEARS Guess we will find out soon enough. If their anger Is with "whites" they are not very bright. They need to take a look at all of the Illegals that have taken their jobs .... TS
    Si

Quote Originally Posted by topsecret10
    Blacks have allowed the illegal invaders to hijack the civil rights movement, and ride on their coattails. Self-proclaimed "civil rights leaders" like Al Sharpton have mistakenly thought they could increase their own power and leverage by including the illegal invaders in their victim group. But alas, they didn't understand that the illegal invasion would also hurt them in the end.

Ethnocentric invader advocates like Rep Gutierrze, and groups like LaRaza, are only interested in their own group's power and control. They are using black leaders and the civil rights movement. If illegal invaders ever get what they demand, its hasta la vista to all others whom they used along the way.

For now, its easier for black groups, like the Black Panthers, to just blame the usual scapegoat for any problems -- Whitey.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

I guess this means no shopping at wal-mart, target, major supermarkets......should be interesting.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Luckily most blacks are smart enough not to go for this....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    It seems that they just are not very bright at all .... Black Legislators on Frontline Against AZ-Style Immigration Bills NEW YORK-- As immigrant advocates battle hardline immigration bills in state capitols across the country, they’re receiving crucial support from caucuses of black legislators.

Black politicians have come out in defense of immigrants, questioning the morality and wisdom of tough immigration legislation in states from Nebraska to Georgia, where “copycat billsâ€

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Luckily most blacks are smart enough not to go for this....
    I agree. I don't think its most blacks, so much as most black civil rights leaders, like Al Sharpton. But I didn't make that very clear in my post above.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

And the DOJ is where? This is blatant racism, not just little hints.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Projected 1,000 protesters. Actuality, 50 protesters. I still don't believe the Justice Department will go after the KKK, and not the Black Panthers, and La Raza, and all other racists organizations, etc....
    The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want.