New Hampshire goes to Trump, who’s now slated for Republican nomination

01/25/2024 // Ethan Huff // 350 Views

Tags: bias, big government, cancel Democrats, conspiracy, corruption, deception, Donald Trump, elections, fake polls, insanity, Joe Biden, New Hampshire, Nikki Haley, primaries, rigged, traitors, vote fraud, Vote Republican, White House

About a fifth of New Hampshire's Republican primary votes have been counted so far, and the results are enough, according to the Associated Press (AP), to declare Donald Trump the winner over contender and former United Nations (UN) ambassador Nikki Haley (Nimarata Randhawa).
Trump currently holds around 54.2 percent of the vote in New Hampshire compared to Haley's 44.8 percent. Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, who already dropped out of the race and endorsed Trump, pulled in a few votes as well at 0.6 percent of the vote.
(Related: Now that DeSantis is gone, there is nothing stopping Trump from receiving the Republican nomination.)
Haley's loss delivered what many believe was her final death blow. She expected to somehow win the state, having poured enormous amounts of resources into trying to secure the vote there in order to oust Trump, but ultimately failed.
What this means is Trump now has a clear path to victory, though Haley is still telling the media things like "the race isn't over," which suggests she has no plans of giving up any time soon.
Biden supporters trying to rig election against Trump by voting for Haley

One particularly interesting thing that happened in New Hampshire that allowed Haley to even get close to Trump's count was all the Democrats who voted for Haley in defiance of Trump.
It is not that these Democrats actually support Haley – who does? – but rather that they do not want to see Trump occupy the White House again after four years of what many of them described as the most excruciating time of their lives.

Nuance Bro
@NuanceBro
·
Follow

Democrats are voting for Nikki Haley tonight in the New Hampshire primary. They’re Biden supporters

Watch on X

7:50 PM · Jan 23, 2024

Another interesting tidbit is the fact that most voters in New Hampshire's Republican primary this year are not even Republicans. Most of them are either Democrats or independent who either hate Trump and thus voted for Haley, or support Trump despite not being Republicans.

End Wokeness
@EndWokeness
·
Follow

BREAKING: New Hampshire exit polling shows that a majority of voters in the Republican primary tonight are NOT Republicans.

Watch on X
6:34 PM · Jan 23, 2024

All of this contributed to a record turnout in New Hampshire for what appears to be another hotly contested election season. The establishment, seemingly, does not want Trump to get elected, so it is pulling out all the stops to promote Haley instead, knowing that she has an almost zero chance of actually being elected president in November.
Someone who recognizes a lot of this is Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.), who told Tucker Carlson that he will not be supporting Haley under any circumstances.
"It's one thing to find Nikki Haley distasteful, to acknowledge that she's a bloodthirsty feminist harpy who should be nowhere near power – most reasonable people have reached that conclusion," Paul said.
"But to start a website, Never Nikki, suggests a level of anti-Nikki commitment that's interesting and worth talking about."
Carlson largely agreed with Paul, expressing confusion over many Americans' belief that the borders of Ukraine are more important than the borders of their own United States.
"Half of my Republican caucus is, as we speak, ready to sell out," Carlson explained about establishment politics in his circle. "And they're ready to sell out fake border reform in exchange for what they really want, which is to send more of your tax dollars to Ukraine. I think Nikki Haley fits right in that camp."
"I think she's from the McConnell-Dick Cheney wing of the party. And this is the antithesis of everything I believe in. I've spent a few years trying to promote the ideals of liberty. There is a wing of the party that believes in that, and I wanted to make sure anybody that follows what I do knows that there's no way, shape or form I could support Nikki Haley."
Do you think Trump has a shot at winning the 2024 election? Find out more at Trump.news.
Sources for this article include:
ZeroHedge.com
NaturalNews.com

New Hampshire goes to Trump, who’s now slated for Republican nomination – NaturalNews.com