Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

New Orleans Again Nation's Murder Capital

New Orleans Again Nation's Murder Capital

Tuesday, June 2, 2009 3:10 PM

NEW ORLEANS -- New Orleans is once again the nation's murder capital after briefly losing the title.

Fresh FBI statistics show that with 64 killings per 100,000 people in 2008, New Orleans had the highest per capita murder rate in the nation, well ahead of second-place St. Louis, which had 47 murders per 100,000 people.

Baton Rouge, which gained population after Hurricane Katrina in 2005, came in No. 7 with 30 murders per 100,000.

The FBI's report bases its per capita number on a New Orleans population of 281,440 for July 1, 2008. The Greater New Orleans Community Data Center put the city's population for the first half of 2008 at 324,357. But even using the higher estimate, the city recorded 55 murders per 100,000 to still lead the nation.

http://www.newsmax.com/us/us_new_orlean ... 20651.html

and it's loaded with Illegal Aliens
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

After any disaster like Katrina, illegal workers arrive, knock on doors and say "I need yob. I work cheap." People do hire them and most of the time their work is not up to current code. So a huge influx of population to a disaster area where resources are short is lighting a fuse on dynamite. And citizens who have seen their "yobs" go to illegals ain't too pleased. While the murders may be due to momentary rage, I suspect that there is an underlying cause of hopelessness.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well thats because the Americans who live in New Orleans don't want to work. The federal gov't sends them a paycheck every month. Thats why they waited for the federal gov't to "save" them during Hurricane Katrina. They rely on the government and they vote the democrats in constantly. I will say this, latinos do work hard.