Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

A new poll is giving ulcers to progressive media types

A new poll is giving ulcers to progressive media types

May 25, 2011

Shock and dismay on the left

Kerem Oner
    28 Comments
    many links on this post

Suffolk University in Boston has come up with a new poll that indicates that Fox News Channel is by far the most trusted news source to no one's surprise- - well, that is no one but the Soros puppet progressives at outfits like Media Matters.

The poll shows that FNC is trusted by 28% of the public, followed by CNN at 18%, NBC at 10%, MSNBC at 7%, and the other two network news at 6% each.

This is no surprise to those of us who live their lives with their eyes and minds open. During the 2008 election season, at least two studies -- one by Pew Research Center and the other by CMPA -- showed clearly that Fox was the most balanced and unbiased source of election coverage.

I would agree with critics who might say that Fox leans to the conservative side but that is beyond the issue at hand. The ideological bend of the network is irrelevant as long as they report the news fairly. That, unfortunately, is not the case as far as other networks are concerned. Besides, I do not hear those progressive critics complaining about MSNBC or any other network who are clearly biased in their reporting. How biased? Enough to cover up for and help get a radical Chicago community organizer with enough skeletons in his closet to make any cemetery jealous elected President of the United States.

The reaction to the poll has been predictably knee-jerk from the left. Media Matters Executive V.P. Ari Rabin-Havt says "the public's trust in Fox is disturbing". He also says the poll reveals that "Fox News viewers trust the information that Fox gives them."

What a shock! A network who can be believed in? I mean what is going on here? We can't have that now, can we? It is downright disturbing, to borrow Mr. Havt's phraseology.

In a more serious and somber tone, this is the sad state of the American left today. It is indicative of their righteous indignation and elitist view of just who are the ones in the "know". The rest of us who believe in the individual over the collective are simply unwashed masses who need to be told what to think.

Very sad, indeed!

Kerem Oner blogs at defendourconstitution.blogspot.com

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/201 ... _left.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

So basically, a very small percentage (less than 20%) trust major networks at all and out of those that do, Fox News is barely on the top at 18%?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Just goes to show alot of people dont even care about news,thats sad.Most are watching Oprah or two and half men rather than whats going on in their country.

They

They have discredited themselves and eachother...Kind of funny when you think about it....I would sooner trust Ol Joe the Plummer before I trusted any of the big media outlets any more...

Mainstream media is basically dead in America, they pull news from AP
    and tell the same lies over and over again, journalist appear to lazy or
    fearful to go out and find a story, and of course at the top is political correctness.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.