Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

A new scam to be aware of

Many of us shop and come out and put our goods in our car, return our carts get in the car and then look back to back out, only to find something stuck on the window to block our view........latest thing is most people put the car in park and dash back to remove the paper or whatever it is.......well while you're dashing back, they are waiting to up front to jump in your car and drive off. For ladies, there's a good chance your purse in up front and not to mention maybe babies buckled in, in back. Just got this from my daughter in Florida.

Here, they wait in broad daylight for the Mom buckeling their kids in the car seats only to find a gun toating stranger in the drivers seat.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

crazybird,

I heard of a lady sitting in the car in the passenger's seat, with the engin running because of the A/C and someone jumped in and drove off with her in it.

I lock the driver's door, if I leave someone in the passenger's seat because they can unlock the door for me.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Dixie, it is crazy when you can't be filling your tank up with gas or have just a moment lacking perfection, that people aren't out there to get you. God forbid you drop your keys at the front door or anything that people aren't there to prey on you. Last I knew we had two hands and two eyes and can't be in two places at the same time.........I mean you could have an elderly person that needs the AC on (or heat) and after you get them settled you are putting a walker or wheel chair in and bam......they (the criminal) are gone...with you or just a hostage. Or the new mom with an infant and toddler trying to shop and put grocerys away and get kids buckled in and returning carts and God forbid one throws a tantrum or runs off, coz the unthinkable happens.

We had a lady, in the dead of winter with a
    baby sleeping in the car and left her drivers door open while she was putting gas in......while she was removing the nozzel and paying for the gas at the pump, not inside the store......someone took that oppertunity to hy-jack her car and the baby.
    I mean seriously ladies......are you taking your children out of the car and holding a newborn and pumping gas and all in inclimant weather, while hanging onto your purse and diaper bags? All your kids are acting perfectly at all times where there isn't one moment where one isn't acting up? And they wanted to CHARGE this mom and not the criminal! She was neglant because she was out of the car......hey, pump gas from inside and I'll sign up! This wasn't a case where the woman went inside the store......she was right there. Excuse me if you have to momentarily give your attention to a keyboard to punch in numbers. Better to have your baby in the car or in your arms in the frigid cold while snow is flying?

When I say door open, I mean un-locked, not physically open. Gonna make grandma and her oxygen tank stand next to you while you pump gas and it's 10 below zero?

Thanks for letting us know. That's very scary.

And people steal Children at Disney World, too. My brother and sister in law witnessed this.

Took the sleeping child right next to the parents. Gave child sleeping pills, put make-up on, changed clothes, and darken hair in the ladies room.

Disney World is set up with a monitoring system at the gates believe it or not.

The mom went all to pieces. And they told the dad to only look at the children's and babies' faces.

He found his baby. Two men and a woman possibly immigrants were stealing the baby.