Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

News media owned by government?

I believe the majority of Americans are beginning to realize that NBC and MSNBC are totally subjective and not truly accurate news media outlets. Rather they almost appear to be working for the Federal government in working to push the government's agenda... right, wrong or indifferent.

You might be interested to know that MSNBC and NBC are owned by General Electric. General Electric was given $140 Billion of your tax dollars in the bail out, which substantiates the fact they are definitely government controlled.

We act amazed and shocked as to why those stations are propaganda stations... Now you understand why, and why you should alert all you know and have them stop watching immediately.

I would love anyone who has additional information regarding the bias conduct of news reporting agencies (joke) that have conflicts of interests such as this, to share that knowledge so we can continue to get the word out. I know I will never watch nbc or msnbc again.

Group think in action. In the news makes it so.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)