Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Newsflash: Coming indictment of Hillary Clinton will lead to U.S. riots; Ukraine to d

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

you know what the really weird part about all of this; you dont even have to read it. Not only do you not have to read it you dont have to comment. Not only that you feel the need to get personal.... WOW... and you are all, I am Assuming now "Grown Men"
    If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Oh trust me, I didn't click any of the links or the video. However, it's difficult to avoid the threads because recently you've been saturating the "Other Topics" forum with these kinds of posts.

Nothing personal, I'd say the same thing regardless of who was posting this stuff. It's the junk conspiracy theories and advertisements I'm commenting on, not the individual poster.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Airbornesapper07 View Post
    you know what the really weird part about all of this; you dont even have to read it. Not only do you not have to read it you dont have to comment. Not only that you feel the need to get personal.... WOW... and you are all, I am Assuming now "Grown Men"
    The same could be said for you----you do not have to read or respond to our responses. You appear to want to spread your Q conspiracy theories without any rebuttal. If anyone replies, it is you who attacks. You recently attacked me and told me to cool it, I was going to stroke out.
    You've got to Stand for Something or You'll Fall for Anything

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    Oh trust me, I didn't click any of the links or the video. However, it's difficult to avoid the threads because recently you've been saturating the "Other Topics" forum with these kinds of posts.

Nothing personal, I'd say the same thing regardless of who was posting this stuff. It's the junk conspiracy theories and advertisements I'm commenting on, not the individual poster.
    again, you do not even need to read my posts; none of them; there is no requirement too even open the page
    If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by stoptheinvaders View Post
    The same could be said for you----you do not have to read or respond to our responses. You appear to want to spread your Q conspiracy theories without any rebuttal. If anyone replies, it is you who attacks. You recently attacked me and told me to cool it, I was going to stroke out.
    you commented on my post; I commented back

Quote Originally Posted by Airbornesapper07 View Post
    you commented on my post; I commented back
    I commented on your post and I rebutted it without personally attacking you.

Your comment was a personal attack.
    You've got to Stand for Something or You'll Fall for Anything

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12