Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Newt Gingrich, the flimflam man:N.Y's 23rd district election

There are those who believe Newt Gingrich is brilliant and I would agree with them! From where I sit, he managed to flimflam “Republicanâ€

The Roman empire failed, because it failed from within.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ELE

Master manipulators and criminals.

newt gingrich is a "walk in the park" compared to obama, pelosi and biden and reid. I have no respect for any of these criminals.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Very well stated johnwk. Newt has been on my sh**(ort) list ever since the days of The Contract For Politicians,.....err, I mean the Contract for America.

He has always struck me as a party operative more than a representitive for his constituents or for the best interests of our nation.

"You're a great American Mr. Speaker," never went very far for me. Now he has landed a hack role for FOX.

Re: Master manipulators and criminals.

Quote Originally Posted by ELE
    newt gingrich is a "walk in the park" compared to obama, pelosi and biden and reid. I have no respect for any of these criminals.
    Newt‘s job seems to be building bridges to new and fertile fields within the Republican party’s rebellious voting base, where he then works to guide them down a path which holds them in check and neuters them. Keep in mind he was out front trying to co-opt the tea party movement!

Newt Gingrich is a traitor to the oath of office he took and a domestic enemy of our written Constitution and the documented intentions and beliefs under which it was adopted. His voting record and support of various issues are evidence to this fact.

(mod edit)

JWK

" I believe that there are more instances of the abridgement of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachment of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations." ___ Madison Elliot`s Debates, vol. III, page 87

johnwk wrote,
    Newt‘s job seems to be building bridges to new and fertile fields within the Republican party’s rebellious voting base, where he then works to guide them down a path which holds them in check and neuters them. Keep in mind he was out front trying to co-opt the tea party movement!
    Hmmm......a keen and suspicious eye,....I thinks you are crazy..............like a fox.

Newt Gingrich, a traitorous world government progressive

It would be nice to believe that is Newt’s objective, is not a danger to America's best interests, but the history of Newt tells a far different story!

Did you know that Newt Gingrich was eager to support the creation of the federal department of education? Federalizing the various state public schools systems is right out of the Marxists handbook!

Newt Gingrich’s love affair with the one world government crowd shows his traitorous nature to our Constitution and America’s best interests. He worked very hard on behalf of the GATT and WTO gang which now exercises Congress’s power to regulate America’s commerce with foreign nations, and does so to the detriment of America’s domestic businesses, industries and labor, giving advantage to foreign nations and international corporate giants.

And let us not forget how Gingrich was in favor of taxing America’s domestic businesses and labor and then handing this tax revenue over to communist China with the added blessing of bestowing “most-favored-nation trading statusâ€

How is it that a speaker of the house from the 90's still exerts influence?

Quote Originally Posted by roundabout
    How is it that a speaker of the house from the 90's still exerts influence?
    He has the gift of gab and is loyal to the Washington Establishment! Why do you think he came out in support of a flaming progressive?

Now, how do we counter Newt’s traitorous support for a progressive and work to help get Doug Hoffman elected?

JWK

Newt on The Record with Greta: N.Y‘s 23rd district race

Newt on The Record with Greta: N.Y‘s 23rd district race

Wow! Did anyone in the thread hear Newt’s reason for supporting the flaming progressive Republican? Newt alleges that he is a supporter of the Tenth Amendment and as such, Pawlenty, Palin and all others who do not live in New York and do not understand New York’s upstate politics, ought to keep their noses out of the election.

Well surprise surprise Newt. Seems the THE LATEST POLL agrees with Pawlenty and Palin‘s decision to support Hoffman, not to mention the Club for Growth‘s support for Hoffman!

The truth is, Newt old boy, the two party leadership gang in New York has co-opted the election process and determines who gets nominated to the exclusion of the people’s voice living in Upstate New York, and the people windup getting a Hobson’s Choice in who they may vote for which seems to always be a puppet of the Washington Establishment.

You might be able to flimflam people on tv with your snake oil salesmanship of party loyalty, but you can’t pull that crap on someone who is not only a New Yorker, but grew up in the midst of con artists. I see tonight you have added the fear factor to your con game as a last resort to get one of the Establishment’s nominees elected. You said, while on The Record:

If this third party candidate takes away just enough votes to elect the democrat, then we will have strengthened Nancy Pelosy by the divisiveness. We will not have strengthened the conservative movement.
    First of all, get rid of the “weâ€

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast