These folks never quit they are always perpetuating a new scam...

[quote]

You wanna' stop the Tea parties for good? That's easy! make the gaseous form of Dihydrogen-Monoxide a regulated pollutant. Shtuff I wish I was making up follows below...

Last year the US Environmental Protection Agency was reportedly thinking of even classifying water vapor as a pollutant, due to its central role in global warming. Because water vapor is the dominant greenhouse gas in the atmosphere, accounting for the majority of the Earth's natural greenhouse effect, water vapor emissions during human activities—such as the processing and burning of fossil fuels—are again coming under increasing scrutiny by government regulators.

Predictably, Dr. Benjamin Santor is beating the war-toxin for this imperialistic surjection based on still more "settled science." Santor's taxpayer-funded screed follows below.

Data from the satellite-based Special Sensor Microwave Imager (SSM/I) show that the total atmospheric moisture content over oceans has increased by 0.41 kg/m2 per decade since 1988. Results from current climate models indicate that water vapor increases of this magnitude cannot be explained by climate noise alone. In a formal detection and attribution analysis using the pooled results from 22 different climate models, the simulated “fingerprintâ€