Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Next Obama chapter: Change coming to White House

Next Obama chapter: Change coming to White House

Associated Press
    Jan 4, 2011
    By BEN FELLER, AP White House Correspondent – 11 mins ago
    WASHINGTON, D.C.

President Barack Obama, looking ahead to his re-election effort, is shaking up his senior leadership team to deal with the new realities of his term.

Those realities include the fact that the era of big legislation is over, that a massive campaign effort needs energy and people, and that the White House is taking a toll on those who run it.

Obama's press secretary, Robert Gibbs, is likely to leave soon, and the president's interim chief of staff, Pete Rouse, may be on the way out, too.

Those departures would significantly alter the management of the White House and the way it explains itself to the world.

Obama is also expected to have a new chief economic adviser, a new senior political counselor, and two new deputy chiefs of staff.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110104/ap_ ... se_shakeup

Banned
    Hey chief?
    Secure our borders, Enforce laws against illegal immigration. Attrition through Enforcement!
    And drop the pseudo amnesty crap.
    Cut out the race card oppressive outdated rhetoric.
    And I will stick a hot poker in my eye.

the only change I want to see is you get Out Of the Wh & let some one in that know what hell He or she is doing ? sure In h/// you don't
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)