Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost
    Quote Originally Posted by USA_born
    "whether they would protect disabled patients like Terri Schiavo "

You lost me right there. Your views are off base.
    Our main needs in this day and time are : protecting American sovereignty
    defending the Constitution
    legal immigration as opposed to
    illegal immigration

Other issues take a back seat right now.
    I so agree with you. For those with short term memory loss, Boosh proclaimed evangelical christian status and look at us now.

The personal issues are just that, this country has bigger fish to fry and how many abortions a person has or whether or not they are gay is not a priority on my list.

Anybody willing to: SEAL THE BORDERS, REPEAL NAFTA, REPEAL THE 14th AMENDMENT, DEPORTS ILLEGALS THAT REFUSE TO LEAVE, gets my vote.
    I couldn't agree with you more WhatMattersMost and USA_Born.

Rawhide!

MW
    [quote]The 2008 presidential campaign seems to have gotten underway much earlier than I remember any campaign in the past. It is also apparent that the votes cast next November will possibly be as important as any other votes in our entire history. The state of our nation, culture, and security seems to be in serious jeopardy. We as an electorate have an opportunity to play a role in securing the future for our children and grandchildren. We can rise up and cast our votes for the right candidate, not necessarily the one that has the most money or the best name recognition. We can cast our votes for Congressman Duncan Hunter (R. CA.)

At a time when politicians seem more like slick salesmen and shameless panderers than noble leaders, Duncan Hunter is refreshingly different. Instead of testing the air with moistened finger to detect the wind of opinion in front of any given audience, Congressman Hunter has a solid record of championing the issues and values that are indeed vital to our society.

The issue of protecting innocent life is one that Duncan Hunter has always faithfully stood for. Congressman Hunter introduced the Right to Life Act, which would legally define “personhoodâ€

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Duncan/Tancredo in '08 ---- The only way to go!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Paige
    Why is Ron Paul never mentioned?
    Paige, you know they are not mentioning him intentionally. Can you just imagine if he were a top tier candidate with all the press exposure? IMHO, I believe that if this happened, the majority of the country would back him, and all of a sudden folks might be saying, "Rudy who? BILLARY who?"
    Paul is a huge threat to them and they know it.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

I am really tired of the biased media. There just does not seem like there is anything we can do about it either. Someone is paying them off. It would be interesting to find out who.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

"It is truly sad that Hillary has a good chance of becoming President"

If Hillary wins, it will be because of statements like this. People are being brainwashed to actually believe it. Then how many will say......"I might as well vote for her, at least I won't lose my vote."

It's pathetic. THINK FOR YOURSELF!

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    I am really tired of the biased media. There just does not seem like there is anything we can do about it either. Someone is paying them off. It would be interesting to find out who.
    Newspapers, TV, radio, magazines, all the MSM live or die on advertising revenue. Ads are primarily for businesses which make money, businesses which belong to the Chamber of Commerce. Readers may or may not put 50¢ or 75¢ in the newstand, but businesses definitely make advertising choices based on whether the media outlet is on their side. Therefore, except for internet sources and talk radio, media follow the money.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenJustice

If Hillary wins, it will be because of statements like this. People are being brainwashed to actually believe it. Then how many will say......"I might as well vote for her, at least I won't lose my vote."

It would make me sick to see Hillary win. The media IS trying to brainwash the people. All you hear is HILLARY, HILLARY, HILLARY. It's like a broken record.
    ALOT of people could care less, are ignorant, or just plain aloof, as to where a candidate might stand on the issues. The horrible part is that they will be more than familiar with her name. That is how some people vote.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    Quote Originally Posted by CitizenJustice

It would make me sick to see Hillary win. The media IS trying to brainwash the people. All you hear is HILLARY, HILLARY, HILLARY. It's like a broken record.
    ALOT of people could care less, are ignorant, or just plain aloof, as to where a candidate might stand on the issues. The horrible part is that they will be more than familiar with her name. That is how some people vote.
    Unfortunately butterbean you win the prize for being correct. Too many people are braindead, aloof or feel like illegal immigration is not their problem or that there is nothing they can do. Sadly, I know too many people who are too comfortable or busy in their own little world to pay attenion or get involved in this fight. They think I am an paranoid alarmist when it comes to the fight against illegal immigration.

I work full time but I send faxes, emails and make phone call from work every time we need to and will continue to do so until we win this battle.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

April
    Main Stream Media is owned by the globalist corporate elites and they most certainly DO NOT want someone like Paul, Tancredo or Hunter in office. They are backing and reporting on Hillary and the other candidates who will promote their agenda. We the People need to disregard their lies and BS and choose our own candidate. The days of MSM leading us like sheeple are OVER!!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast