Thread: A Nice Break!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

A Nice Break!

Got a call at 11:00 tonight and my niece and her baby, E. J. are coming up tomorrow morning for the weekend God I love that baby. Won't be on the board much this weekend but I have a good reason.

JAK

Re: A Nice Break!

Quote Originally Posted by steelerbabe
    Got a call at 11:00 tonight and my niece and her baby, E. J. are coming up tomorrow morning for the weekend God I love that baby. Won't be on the board much this weekend but I have a good reason.
    Have fun!!! Babies are soooo precious!!

Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK - You are so right. He just turned 3 months on May 21 and I have only seen him once He is spending a week with me next month. Must raise him in the right way, the Steeler way

Have a great weekend steelerbabe!!
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by steelerbabe
    JAK - You are so right. He just turned 3 months on May 21 and I have only seen him once He is spending a week with me next month. Must raise him in the right way, the Steeler way
    Must raise him in the right way, the Steeler way

Give him a big "who day" for me steelerbabe.