Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NJ-Sen Robert Menendez Turns Healthcare Debate Into Fight Ov

Senior Democrat turns healthcare debate into fight over immigration

The Hill
    By Alexander Bolton
    09/18/09 06:00 AM ET

Sen. Robert Menendez (D-N.J.) is putting Democrats in a bind by seeking to let illegal immigrants benefit from the healthcare overhaul.

Menendez, the only Hispanic senator, has considerable leverage with Democrats because he may represent the deciding vote on the Senate Finance Committee set to mark up the legislation next week. He’s also the party’s campaign committee chairman, giving him added influence.

Menendez said he is withholding his support for the bill until his concerns about immigration and other matters are addressed.

His objections come one week after President Barack Obama staunchly disputed GOP accusations that the healthcare proposal would aid illegal immigrants — prompting the now-famous “You lie!â€

This guy doesn't work for us at all. Traitor with a CAPITAL T. We had an appointment with him at the HTFTTF in DC on Wednesday. We filled his conference room with a good 20-25 people waiting for him. So what does he do? He see's us through the window, turns around and bails out....figures,.... the cowardly traitor. I wasn't there last year, but they told me that he pulled the same thing back then too...We ended up talking to one of his staffers, an open border lib. Totally useless as her boss. He's got to go when the time comes...

ELE

A Pattern Emerges

I was on numbersusacom and went to the page that grades various legislators on issues related to immigration/illegals and/or amnesty. Interesting to note, that every single time, a legislator had an A or B grade, it was a Republican and every time the legislator had a D or F it was a Democrat. So when people say there is no difference between Democrats and Republicans they are very wrong.

http://grades.betterimmigration.com/

PS
    There must be some exceptiions to the pattern, that is, Republicans getting the high grades favoring the American people and the Democrats getting the low grades. I haven't found them yet.

PS2
    I also wonder if the same result ( Rep. voting in favor of the American people and the Dems voting against the American people) will occur regarding the Stumulus bill and/or Cap and Trade and/or Tarp and/or Hate Crimes, etc. This infomation will be very valuable when we decide who to vote for in the next election.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That's how it works...IA supporters infiltrate our system of govt. to advance law to aide and abet the 'Invaders'!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ELE
    We have a Fascist in Washington and the Mafia heading up the illegals........