Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

In my mind I am not certain Obama is a citizen if I could see verified proof of that I would feel more at ease with this election.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

Quote Originally Posted by oldguy
    In my mind I am not certain Obama is a citizen if I could see verified proof of that I would feel more at ease with this election.
    IMO, Barack Hussein Obama is a Muslim. Why he isnt investigated is beyond me. For some insane reason, this administration is going above and beyond to accommmodate CAIR, Muslims, and illegal immigrants. If only 1 iota of information were exposed to the public about Obama's past, Americans would NEVER vote for this evil man.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    Quote Originally Posted by oldguy
    IMO, Barack Hussein Obama is a Muslim. Why he isnt investigated is beyond me. For some insane reason, this administration is going above and beyond to accommmodate CAIR, Muslims, and illegal immigrants. If only 1 iota of information were exposed to the public about Obama's past, Americans would NEVER vote for this evil man.

I've had the same thoughts myself BB and it's maddening because it HAS to be obvious that things just are not right about this man, his wife, his associates, etc.

And then I remind myself that there is more than ample time before the election for him to be exposed and his chances at the WH, not to mention any further career as a politician in this country, to be crushed.

I also think it is very likely we will see SOMETHING happen because if the Republicans have it, they ARE going to use it.......and preferably to knock him out of the running altogether.

But timing will certainly be key to any strategy they may have.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

it HAS to be obvious that things just are not right about this man, his wife, his associates, etc.
    Aren't we judged by the company we keep?
    Isn't that called our reputation?
    If the R's interviewed people from the Chicago neighborhood he thinks he has helped, more people might step up and put out videos like that black guy did that's running for office.
    Anyone know the one? It was recently put here...
    Can you post it here again... thanks.
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

April
    Action needed, please help!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-130972.html

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12