Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Racist Right wing Extremist attack blacks at town hall meeting in st louis
    Duh, I think the title is a bit off. The conservative man was attacked by another black man who is with the SEIU leftist thugs.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by jshhmr
    Ridiculous! $100 says this won't be covered by MSM.
    js, I won't take that bet At the very best it will be softballed and downplayed.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IpGvzfF2s4
    aug 7 2009
    Kenneth the person attacked appeared on Cavuto. Interview can be found here:
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-935977.html#935977

Very interesting since the person who was attacked was a black man named Kenneth and he said a black person was one of his attackers and they were SEIU's there supporting Obama's Democrat healthcare plan. He was also grateful for the people that assisted him and from the video, they all appeared to be white.

The person that posted that video doesn't know enough about the issues or the players to even be putting a title on the video. Some crap called (RACISTWORLD) Smear machine or ignorance, you decide.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Personally I think that this has all been started by the Obuma admin, for more than one reason..if enough violence begins to take place around the country and the true provokers are not stopped, civi unrest will happen and so will the start of marial law..something we all know that the NWO control freaks want..and so does Obuma..one in the same, aye?

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    Personally I think that this has all been started by the Obuma admin, for more than one reason..if enough violence begins to take place around the country and the true provokers are not stopped, civi unrest will happen and so will the start of marial law..something we all know that the NWO control freaks want..and so does Obuma..one in the same, aye?
    Rockfish, I would like to think that our usurper in chief wouldn't have that intent...but, in light of what's happened in his first six months in office...it may not be outside of the realm of possibility.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IpGvzfF2s4
    aug 7 2009

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTXBOgPCh9w
    Fight at Russ Carnahan Town Hall Event - Raw Video (8/6/09)
    I think the video tells the story. Did anyone notice that one of the attackers used the defense when asked why he attacked Kenneth ..."He attacked America..!" I'm no attorney, but I don't think that this justification will hold much water in a court of law, do you?

William Barret Travis

I think you are right on Rockfish, I have been thinking the same thing but thought it may be alittle early to mention it and maybe I was alone in my thingking.

Glad to know I was not the only one! They would make a huge mistake to try something like that, especially with out raged Americans.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Saw the video of Kenneth on Cavuto. The organizations working for Obama are obviously using violence to shut down opposition to their mission of helping Obama to institute socialized government health care. These groups are the ones that want more free handouts, gifts for lack of work or contribution, and they just want to grow the welfare nation even more. Dissenters are not welcome in today's environment of ACORN, SEIU zombies following orders from the government collaborators.

And yes, agreeing with Rockfish and others, we do see how this and even the declaration of a pandemic, whether real or false, could usher in the call for martial law and the takeover of all of our freedoms.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    Rockfish, I would like to think that our usurper in chief wouldn't have that intent...but, in light of what's happened in his first six months in office...it may not be outside of the realm of possibility.
    you know he did, this is typical thuggery of the SEIU who works hand in hand with ACORN. they both have that address in new orleans at the old funeral home.
    Glenn has exposed them as working in close partnership.

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    Sadly, this seems to be the way Obama and his bots do business.
    didnt some cat named adolph do the same thing?
    <div>"If I had known this I would have picked my own cotton"</div>

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast