Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

No-go zone in England!

The British source I had for this article was deleted before ai could post it.I think the British need to make all England a no -go zone for the Muslims.

The fruit of multiculturalism: UK Bishop warns of no-go zones for non-Muslims

"Britain is being damaged by large-scale immigration." It's not too late. End it now.

"Bishop warns of no-go zones for non-Muslims," by Jonathan Wynne-Jones in the Telegraph (thanks to all who sent this in):

Islamic extremists have created "no-go" areas across Britain where it is too dangerous for non-Muslims to enter, one of the Church of England's most senior bishops warns today.

The Rt Rev Michael Nazir-Ali, the Bishop of Rochester and the Church's only Asian bishop, says that people of a different race or faith face physical attack if they live or work in communities dominated by a strict Muslim ideology.

Writing in The Sunday Telegraph, he compares the threat to the use of intimidation by the far-Right, and says that it is becoming increasingly difficult for Christianity to be the nation's public religion in a multifaith, multicultural society.

His comments come as a poll of the General Synod - the Church's parliament - shows that its senior leaders, including bishops, also believe that Britain is being damaged by large-scale immigration.

Bishop Nazir-Ali, who was born in Pakistan, gives warning that attempts are being made to give Britain an increasingly Islamic character by introducing the call to prayer and wider use of sharia law, a legal system based on the Koran.

In an attack on the Government's response to immigration and the influx of "people of other faiths to these shores", he blames its "novel philosophy of multiculturalism" for allowing society to become deeply divided, and accuses ministers of lacking a "moral and spiritual vision".

Echoing Trevor Phillips, the chairman of the Commission for Equalities and Human Rights, who has said that the country is "sleepwalking into segregation", the bishop argues that multiculturalism has led to deep divisions.

Indeed. And it will only get worse.
    Posted by Robert at 8:07 AM | Comments (9)
    Email this entry | Print this entry | Digg this | del.icio.us
    January 5, 2008

http://jihadwatch.org/dhimmiwatch/
    Thomas Jefferson said: When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty !

DEEDEE,thanks for this article,I was beginning to think almost all of England and Europe were asleep or ignoring their immigration problem but this article lets me know there is still hope.It is good to see a preacher standing up and sounding the alarm.

Rawhide!

You know rawhide Franklin Graham spoke out against Islam and the PResident jumped into the religious debate and sided with the Muslims.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Here's a link to the original article in a UK newspaper: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jh ... lam106.xml

The last period was the problem, I don't know how it got there. Both these
    links are good

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jh ... lam106.xml
    ------------------------

This Bishop has real courage to state things like this -- I'll bet a lot of muslims consider him an apostate and now that he's criticizing Islam I'm betting a lot
    of them want him dead. The comments to this piece by other Englishmen are
    interesting too.
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    You know rawhide Franklin Graham spoke out against Islam and the PResident jumped into the religious debate and sided with the Muslims.
    I didn't know that NNTrixie,is Franklin Graham Billy Graham's son?
    I learn so much from everyone here on Alipac,I thank God for William and all of you.
    As for the man in the above article,it is nice to hear someone in a position of influence standing up for their country,there are too many stories out there that say we should just get over it or "celebrate" the erroding of our way of life.

Rawhide!

Sam, tried the link,it didn't work. I always like reading the comments left after-especially on Lugundum's posts,seems there is a lot of people in Europe that are fed up.

Rawhide!

Quote Originally Posted by Rawhide
    Sam, tried the link,it didn't work. I always like reading the comments left after-especially on Lugundum's posts,seems there is a lot of people in Europe that are fed up.

Rawhide!
    I fixed the links.
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada