Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

No, I Don’t Miss Bush

Bush confronted terrorists, but appeased Muslims. He threw around money like it grew on trees, which only helped feed the spending frenzy in congress

No, I Don’t Miss Bush

By Daniel Greenfield
    Sunday, November 28, 2010

The billboards ask me if I miss George W. Bush, and my honest answer has to be, “No, I don’t.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

quote(We should be looking toward leadership that will reduce the size of government and its involvement in our lives, stand up to Islam and secure the border)quote

Agree, while I voted for Bush simply no choice he and his family are in my opinion one world elitist, politics's based on money and what there stock portfolio holds, he spoke often of protectionism,isolationism and nativism,while encouraging illegal immigration. American can no longer have that type leadership which brings cheap China junk to our shores along with under educated immigrants, protectionism,perhaps but without manufacturing the middle class and freedom will in a few short years disappear.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.