Blacks Supporting Blacks NO MATTER WHAT!

It's the same as those people so tied to other groups that they can't think for themselves, i.e. I am a conservative and generally a republican but I am not so blind to think to vote republican regardless of who the candidate is. I'm open to considering other candidates from other parties (but would still find it hard to vote democrat BUT independent, etc, is always a good option).

CBC members rally around embattled chairman Rangel
By Susan Crabtree - 09/11/09 06:25 AM ET
Congressional Black Caucus members are standing squarely behind one of their own: embattled Ways and Means Committee Chairman Charles Rangel (D-N.Y.).

In separate interviews with The Hill, several members of the CBC, including Judiciary Committee Chairman John Conyers Jr. (D-Mich.), Rep. Carolyn Kilpatrick (D-Mich.), Bobby Rush (D-Ill.), Eddie Bernice Johnson (D-Texas) and Mel Watt (D-N.C.) all expressed unmitigated support for Rangel holding onto the Ways and Means post.

Overall, The Hill interviewed about a dozen members of the caucus, who all defended Rangel and said he is innocent until proven guilty.
“He’s done a great job as chairman of the Ways and Means Committee and throughout his 30 years in Congress,â€