Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

North Korea warns of attack if ships checked

This A-hole is crazy enough to start WWIII!

North Korea warns of attack if ships checked

Army spokesman says country no longer bound by armistice signed at end of 1950-53 Korean War

Jon Herskovitz
    Seoul — Reuters, Wednesday, May. 27, 2009 05:41AM EDT
    North Korea, facing international sanction for this week's nuclear test, threatened on Wednesday to attack the South after Seoul joined a U.S.-led initiative to check vessels suspected of carrying equipment for weapons of mass destruction.

A North Korean army spokesman also said the country was no longer bound by the armistice signed at the end of the 1950-53 Korean War because Washington had ignored its responsibility as a signatory by drawing South Korea into its naval initiative.

The threat comes after South Korean media reported earlier that Pyongyang had restarted a plant that makes weapons-grade plutonium.

“Any hostile act against our peaceful vessels including search and seizure will be considered an unpardonable infringement on our sovereignty and we will immediately respond with a powerful military strike,â€

And not to mention that they gave us the middle finger by blowing up a nuke on Memorial Day, to spit in our servicemen and women's eyes. I would say the US and Russia and other Allys need to do a preemptive strike and move on to Iran next. This world is falling apart just because people can't respect or get along with each other. If I were God looking down I would be very disappointed at all of the hate getting in the way of progress as people.
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Quote Originally Posted by 93camaro
    And not to mention that they gave us the middle finger by blowing up a nuke on Memorial Day, to spit in our servicemen and women's eyes. I would say the US and Russia and other Allys need to do a preemptive strike and move on to Iran next. This world is falling apart just because people can't respect or get along with each other. If I were God looking down I would be very disappointed at all of the hate getting in the way of progress as people.
    Especially after reading on Drudge that Russia is getting nervous. They think this whole thing could escalate into a nuclear war. There are FAR more allies with the US than North Korea has, so I say something should be done. All I ask is this time, please don't go to war based on lies so your administration can make tons of money, while American lives are lost.

I would like to hear the opinion of Vets and current service members. Is their military powerful enough to stop anybody? USAFVeteran, you live in Japan. What is the mood over there?
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

I can only speak for myself but I think we should wipe out the N.Korean threat, inspect their ships, do 100% embargo and sanctions, and then let the chips fall where they may. If N.Korea attacks us or our allies, we should deploy our full forces.

There are really 2 options:

China get their act together and stop aiding N.Korea or if not, Japan go nuclear which will scare the crap out of China and thus force them to act. So bottom line, Japan should tell China, deal with N.Korea OR WE WILL GO NUCLEAR.