Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

And now for a world government

International governance tends to be effective, only when it is anti-democratic.
    By Gideon Rachman

Published: December 8 2008 19:13 | Last updated: December 8 2008 19:13

I have never believed that there is a secret United Nations plot to take over the US. I have never seen black helicopters hovering in the sky above Montana. But, for the first time in my life, I think the formation of some sort of world government is plausible.

A “world governmentâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Though Americans are viewed as the kindest people in the world, we tend to get very cranky when there is an assault on the country our ancestors built into a great nation. Under this administration, we have lost so many of our rights as the government's hacks have pursued the North American Union and the new world order under the auspices of terrorism.
    These last years have been arrogant horse-hockey and we should be throwing tea parties all over the country (as long as it is organic tea) to take our country into a non-threatening partner in the world while keeping our sovereignty.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

and Obama will continue Bush's push for an NAU, he has no intention of pulling out of Iraq , thats why he left Gates in, the Massive Public Works project he's planning will probably be used to build the Trans Texas Corridor and other conecting roads, thats the change he's talking about.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

A “world governmentâ€
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

The globalists are willing to do anything to circumvent our "pesky" Constitution.

Wow, check out this response.

http://blogs.ft.com/rachmanblog/2008/12 ... net-slime/

Covered in internet slime
    December 10, 2008

I knew that there was something odd going on, when I woke up at 7am on Tuesday and found that over 200 e-mails had arrived in the seven hours that I had been in bed. It turned out that my article on world government had been “Drudgedâ€

April
    Bush Signs Unlimited Ag Workers Orderl Please join in at:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopic-140298-days ... sc-25.html