NSA Documentary On CBS Sparks Twitter Fury

USA… A CBS documentary on the inner workings of the NSA has prompted condemnation for its “one-sided” portrayal of the spy agency. Spy chiefs denied allegations they snooped on American citizens and claimed they only spied on foreigners. During the program entitled ‘

Read More http://rt.com/usa/cbs-nsa-report-outrage-295/
NSA : Documentary on the Secret Intelligence Agency NSA

Published on Dec 12, 2013
NSA : Documentary on the Secret Intelligence Agency NSA .
2013 2014
This documentary as well as all of the rest of these documentaries shown here are about important times and figures in history, historic places and people, archaeology, science, conspiracy theories, and education.
The Topics of these video documentaries cover just about everything including ancient history, Rome, Greece, Egypt, science, technology, nature, plants, animals, wildlife, environmental issues, global warming, natural disasters, planet earth, the solar system, the universe, modern physics, World wars, battles, military and combat technology, current events, education, biographies, television, archaeology, Illuminati, Area 51, crime, mafia, serial killers, paranormal, supernatural, cults, government cover-ups, the law and legal matters, news and current events, corruption, martial arts, space, aliens, ufos, conspiracy theories, Annunaki, Nibiru, Nephilim, satanic rituals, religion, strange phenomenon, origins of Mankind, monsters, mobsters, time travel

If you find that you liked this story, don’t forget to hit the RECOMMEND CONTRIBUTOR button at the top of the page so that I can bring you more stories like this. I appreciate your interest and, it is a way to say thanks. Share this liberally with everyone you know and if there is anyone who can add futher information, pictures, and or video on this or related subjects, please feel free to e-mail me with that at JWilliams7497@gmail.com. All comments are welcome too. Please keep it clean and do not use profanity or Obscene language otherwise BIN’s automated system will have it removed. Thanks so much!!!
You can also visit me at:

Be AWARE and be PREPARED, FEAR is not an option. Be safe everyone…

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative...Fzimbra%2Fmail