Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Nugent Responds to Critics

Ted Nugent, guest column: Surprise, more lies aimed at a lover of America, liberty

Thursday, January 25, 2007

By Ted Nugent

Guest column

I am absolutely high on a hi-octane cocktail of freedom, liberty, spirit, attitude, goodwill, defiance and positive energy.

It is delicious and oh-so-healthy for an uncontrollable American Dream. My nearly 50-year gravity- and liberal-defying rhythm and blues rock ’n’ roll career would be fulfilling enough simply on a musical level. Add to the organic defiance factor of such a ferocious musical style, a lifetime of societal defiance against an overt left-wing hippie-dominated media, and I do believe I get more satisfaction from causing my brain-dead critics so much anguish with virtually zero effort.

Thank you, God. I am truly a blessed man.

My recent fire-breathing rock-out for the good Gov. Rick Perry at his joyous inaugural bash was certainly yet another installment in primal scream musical upgrade, and hence, left-wing hysteria.

The entire event was undeniably and overwhelmingly fun, positive, cheery, intense and exciting. Fifty eight years clean and sober makes for a borderline-omniscient level of awareness radar.

I am, after all, the WhackMaster. And a gung-ho bowhunting predator lifestyle doesn’t allow any Ozzy moments of confusion and zombiness.

I can read a crowd perfectly. My inaugural crowd of uppity (black tie notwithstanding) was about to implode with frenzied laughter, smiling faces, clenched fists and buoyancy off the charts. Not a negative Kinky vibe in the house.

Improvisation

As I do as a DARE officer, volunteering for Big Brother and Big Sister, performing for USO and numerous children’s charities or for the hero warriors of the U.S. Marine Corps, I improvise, adapt and overcome based on conditions, environments and demographics. PG-13 is my specialty. On this fine night of jubilation and revelry, I even censored myself accordingly to keep the attendant bluehairs from hurting themselves.

I am so very kind. No political fires were started. None.

In total defiance to the vicious lies and hateful allegations of “racism” leveled at me by irresponsible, unprofessional and downright goofy media punks, I never said a word about immigration or language, specifically not the alleged slam against “illegal immigrants” or “non-English-speaking” anyone.

Those are pure, unadulterated lies created by a hyper-liberal media which have failed forever to take me on regarding any quality-of-life issues in America.

They are cowardly, with nothing of substance to offer. Many of the media’s so-called writers and reporters so desperately despise my long-running, unstoppable promotion of hunting and gun rights, it causes them to dump all logic and clarity in their soulless scramble to, what they have admitted, “destroy” this Nugent guy. Tsk, tsk.

Who I am

Write this down, members of the press, and keep it handy. My name is Ted Nugent. I am a passionate, smart, intensely thinking/acting free man.

I cannot be destroyed. I cannot be hurt, silenced or compromised. Per your stated goal, you are in for much certain punishment at the discretion of my lovely crowbar of truth. Read on and weep.

“Racist” is the weapon of choice of the unethical, confused liberal attack force, particularly in most of the media.

Throughout my career, I have been honored to collaborate with the world’s finest virtuosos, including master bassist John Gunnell, a black man; Marco Mendoza, 100 percent Mexican; Pablo Gamboa, 100 percent Costa Rican; and many others of diverse ethnicity. We are, indeed, Blood Brothers of the American Dream of excellence.

My 40 million records sold have been dedicated to James Brown, Rosa Parks and many of my revered black heroes.

During literally tens of thousands of media interviews over the years, I always have put these black heroes in the glowing light of adulation they so deserve, crediting the black man for the intense soul and spirit that has enriched our lives.

To call me a racist is indeed hard evidence that the accuser is indeed a racist, insane, pathetic and soulless. Go figure.

Meanwhile, my spirit soars, and I shall carry on, not only undeterred but also increasingly inspired in this culture war by those who attempt to impugn and slander me with lies and unfounded character assassination. They will lose, I will win. Period.

They make my music more intense. They drive me to recruit more children into the environmental upgrade lifestyle of hunting, fishing, trapping and marksmanship.

I will recruit many more NRA members this year. I will kill and distribute more tonnage of pure venison for the magnificent Hunters For The Hungry program.

I will increase the hunting trips we provide for needy children and wounded military heroes and their families. I will turn up the heat to expose the vacuity and antiAmerican agenda of the left.

I will increase my war on drugs, against drinking and driving, and against tolerance for crime and stupidity. I will intensify my fight for a united America by demanding all Americans speak English.

I need no one’s authorization for my experiment in “self-government.” God and I have a deal. We’re on it. We’re rockin’.

Musician Ted Nugent lives in Waco.
    THE POOR ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT IN MY AVATAR CROSSED OVER THE WRONG BORDER FENCE!!!

I will intensify my fight for a united America by demanding all Americans speak English.
    I actually wrote Uncle Ted a letter (amongst other celebrities) not long ago, asking him for help with illegal immigration. We need some support.

Ted may want them to speak English, but I wonder about his feelings on Bush's Comprehensive Guest Worker Amnesty Immigration Sham-of-a Program. If he is such a buddy of Ricardo Perry, I would have to wonder. I think Nugent seems to be a fairly strong patriot, though.
    THE POOR ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT IN MY AVATAR CROSSED OVER THE WRONG BORDER FENCE!!!

Neese,
    I think we are going to hear much more from Ted on immigration now. Anyhone can tell he is very pissed off! and rightfully so.
    What I find incredibly funny is the left wing liberal OBL pukes instigated this!
    Its very obvious that they did not do any kind of research on Ted Nugent.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Ted is a patriot all right, I think that he'll help us out. About six months ago I wrote to a big list of celebrities asking for help (Ben Stein, Ted, Tobey Keith etc...) asking for help. Do you think it would help if we all wrote letters to these celebrities? And if so, any good ideas on how to contact them? Or suggestions on who to write? At the time, I was trying to get names of Republican celebrities. I got a couple responses back, but nothing promising. The real joke is when I wrote Oprah and The View a few years back. I think I shot myself in the foot on that one LOL! I was on a writing frenzy, everyone from Cops to Court TV. We need to start getting support from people with money and power, and most importantly, people with some PR. I was even writing the Board of Education, social security and the VFW. Desperate times call for desperate measures.