Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NY to open Arabic Public School

City To Open Arabic Public School In Brooklyn

http://www.ny1.com/ny1/content/index.js ... &aid=66778

The Department of Education says that it will open a public school next fall dedicated to Arabic language and culture.

The Khalil Gibran International Academy is one of 40 new schools that will their debut in the city next September.

Education officials say that although half the classes at the school will be taught in Arabic, they want to enroll a diverse student body.

The school is set to open in Brooklyn.
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Waste of taxpayers dollars

All classes should be in English, no other language. Why must taxpayers pay becuase individuals do not want to learn english? American history with its rights and wrongs need to be taught not the Arab culture. this should be an optional course not in a public school. Who thniks up ways to waste so much money. No federal aid to NY!!! If they are going to waste money, they don't need support.

I don't get this either. Will tax dollars go to this? It does say a public school.....when will we stop allowing our country to be thrown down the toilet?
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

The government run public school system... ain't it grand.

I am of the very firm opinion that there is no hope for the government run schools in this country. The public school system is at best nothing more than daycare and at worst (which I believe) indoctrination centers for the children of this country.

MW
    The Department of Education says that it will open a public school next fall dedicated to Arabic language and culture.
    Sure, let's teach these kids to be good Middle Easterners vice good Americans. Are we to assume that American and State history won't be part of the curriculum?

Education officials say that although half the classes at the school will be taught in Arabic, they want to enroll a diverse student body.
    Yeah, and I've got some pristine farm land for sale in the Gobi Desert.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by moosetracks
    I don't get this either. Will tax dollars go to this? It does say a public school.....when will we stop allowing our country to be thrown down the toilet?
    I think it is already in the toilet. Now we just need to flush twice.

Boy won't they be teaching good American values. What the hell is wrong with us?
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

This does not seem like it's assimilation to America. It's more like a school for separtists. It's probably going to be a sharia school in cogneto!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)