Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NY Times Editor Carlos Tejada, 49, Dies of Heart Attack as Corporate Media Ignores Wh

NY Times Editor Carlos Tejada, 49, Dies of Heart Attack a Day After Getting His Covid Booster Shot

by JD Rucker
    December 25, 2021
    in News

Sad news is coming from the NY Times as Deputy Asia Editor Carlos Tejada has died from a heart attack. In their 700+ word article discussing his life and career, they mentioned how he died but omitted one extremely important detail.
    Tejada, 49, received his booster shot the day before his death. Independent Journalist Alex Berenson reported on his Substack:
    Carlos Tejada was married and had two children; he spent his career at the Wall Street Journal before joining the Times in 2016. In July, he received a Johnson & Johnson DNA/AAV Covid vaccine. He was thankful to get it, per his Instagram page.

On Dec. 16, in Seoul, South Korea, he received a Moderna mRNA/LNP “booster.” No clinical trials have ever been conducted to examine the safety or efficacy of mixing various types of these vaccines, and Carlos did not give informed consent, as the consent form was in Korean, a language he could not read. He joked that Omicron should “hit me with your wet snot.”

A day later, Carlos was dead of a heart attack.

RIP Carlos Tejada, Dec. 7, 1972 – Dec. 17, 2021. If this does not wake the Times nothing will.
    We expect government, the healthcare industry, and academia to suppress the truth and promote a false narrative given to them by Big Pharma because all three industries are well-known to be controlled by (and often owned by) the mega-corporations in the pharmaceutical industry. But journalists are supposed to be above reproach when it comes to exposing the truth.
    I know that hasn’t been the case for a long time, perhaps ever, but what we’re seeing today is the exact opposite of what we should expect from the alleged disseminators of facts. This is why it’s so sad that even when one of their own may have fallen victim to the adverse reactions from Covid vaccines and boosters, nobody in corporate media is willing to report on it.

NY Times Editor Carlos Tejada, 49, Dies of Heart Attack a Day After Getting His Covid Booster Shot (noqreport.com)

If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

49-Year-Old New York Times Editor Dies of Heart Attack One Day After Boasting About Getting Covid Booster Shot

By Cristina Laila
    Published December 26, 2021 at 6:40pm
    788 Comments

Carlos Tejada

49-year-old Carlos Tejada, a New York Times Deputy Asia Editor, died of a heart attack last week mere hours after getting a Covid booster shot.
    Mr. Tejada received a Johnson & Johnson Covid vaccine in July, per his Instagram account.

Tejada received a Moderna booster shot on December 16 and died of a heart attack less than one day later.
    “Double-vaxxed. Janssen-fueled, Moderna-boosted. Hey Omicron: Hit me with your wet snot,” Tejada boasted on Instagram on December 16.
    TRENDING: HORROR: Four Young Soccer Stars from Four Different Countries Die This Week After Suffering Sudden Heart Attacks
    “On Dec. 16, in Seoul, South Korea, he received a Moderna mRNA/LNP “booster.” No clinical trials have ever been conducted to examine the safety or efficacy of mixing various types of these vaccines, and Carlos did not give informed consent, as the consent form was in Korean, a language he could not read. He joked that Omicron should “hit me with your wet snot.”” former New York Times journalist Alex Berenson wrote on his Substack.

Tejada’s wife announced on December 17 that her husband had “passed away last night of a heart attack.”
    Tejada leaves behind a wife and two young children.

Carlos Tejada
    @CRTejada

This is Carlos’s wife, Nora. It’s with deepest sorrow that I have to share with you that Carlos passed away last night of a heart attack. I’ve lost my best friend and our kids lost a truly great dad. I will be off social media for awhile.

1:58 AM · Dec 18, 2021

49-Year-Old New York Times Editor Dies of Heart Attack One Day After Boasting About Getting Covid Booster Shot (thegatewaypundit.com)

If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)