Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Obama’s abandonment of America / Israel

Obama abandoned the US alliance with Israel.

Obama’s abandonment of America

- Caroline Glick
    Friday, May 20, 2011

I was out sick yesterday so I was unable to write today’s column for the Jerusalem Post. I did manage to watch President Obama’s speech on the Middle East yesterday evening. And I didn’t want to wait until next week to discuss it. After all, who knows what he’ll do by Tuesday?

Before we get into what the speech means for Israel, it is important to consider what it means for America.

Quite simply, Obama’s speech represents the effective renunciation of the US’s right to have and to pursue national interests. Consequently, his speech imperils the real interests that the US has in the region - first and foremost, the US’s interest in securing its national security.

Obama’s renunciation of the US national interests unfolded as follows:

First, Obama mentioned a number of core US interests in the region. In his view these are: “Countering terrorism and stopping the spread of nuclear weapons; securing the free flow of commerce, and safe-guarding the security of the region; standing up for Israel’s security and pursuing Arab-Israeli peace.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Stab-Israel-in-the-back speech, splitting Israel in two

President Obama’s Message To Israel: Go To Hell

- Joseph A. Klein
    Thursday, May 19, 2011

President Barack Obama wants Israel to return to its pre-1967 borders, with a few minor agreed upon swaps. He might as well have told the Jews living in Israel to pack up their belongings and leave or take their chances in the Hell that Hamas has waiting for them.

In his stab-Israel-in-the-back speech delivered on Thursday at the State Department, Obama declared:

The borders of Israel and Palestine should be based on the 1967 lines with mutually agreed swaps, so that secure and recognized borders are established for both states. The Palestinian people must have the right to govern themselves, and reach their potential, in a sovereign and contiguous state.

Obama waited towards the end of his speech on the Middle East and North Africa to throw our most reliable Mideast ally, and the region’s only true democracy, under the bus. His timing, on the eve of his meeting with Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu at the White House on Friday, could not have been more provocative.

Prime Minister Netanyahu did not waste any time in reacting to Obama’s gambit. He said that Israel would object to any withdrawal to “indefensibleâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    God promised Israel:

I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you.â€

[quote="OneNationUnderGod"]God promised Israel:

I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you.â€

Banned
    Obama only said the samething that Clinton said in his speach in 98 and Bush said in 2000 this is something they said to show that Palestine wont give back their land either if you look at the boundries back in 67 Israel would gain and Palestine would lose some land but mostly Palestine would only gain desert and they dont want that.Its a good strategy by 3 presidents it makes Palestine think they are being thought about but Israel knows that Palestine wont budge with what they gained.