Truth in reporting was once the mainstay mantra of our communications system

Obama’s Health Plan Will End Medicare for Seniors

By Jerry McConnell
Monday, July 27, 2009

In that the Main Stream Media (MSM) refuses to print any information that is the least bit unfavorable for the Obama Administration, people looking for current news about what that tricky group is up to needs to get connected to this Canada Free Press, Conservative Online News Service and Fox News to remain current.

It’s a mystery to me how one man has so successfully turned the huge TV networks of ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN and MSNBC and practically all of the major national newspapers into absolute pawns and servants all bidding to promote his needs without regard to truth or deviousness. It’s more of a mystery why so many American citizens have allowed this to happen.

Truth in reporting was once the mainstay mantra of our communications system; the most accurate in the world. Now if a news item is just a tad favorable to opponents of the president it is either not run, or run on a later basis or buried amongst afterthought items.

I frequently get letters from readers throughout the United States saying that they so greatly appreciate the efforts of a Canadian news service bringing them news that their own news outlets will not carry. The once mighty New York Times, renowned for its extensive and unrelenting news coverage now is adrift in the shame of near or total bankruptcy all because it has ignored its responsibilities to the public to publish ALL of the news.

Fox News is rapidly closing the gap with the other TV broadcast networks in the news ratings category simply because the DO present both sides of the news instead of just favoring one side as the others do. And you can always count of CFP to cover stories that MSM buries.

Which brings me to my task this day with a very special message for the Senior Citizens of America as well as those who are about to become one of these respected and revered fellow community members.

Obama’s ‘Death Wish for Seniors’ Mandate
Under consideration at this time in the halls of Congress is a bill that will, in fact, destroy lives for a very large segment of our total population. It is called very simply, “Obama’s Health Care Proposalâ€