Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Obama: ‘MY GOVERNMENT’ Didn’t Need Congress For Prisoner Exchange

The Federalist Papers

Is Obama mistaken? Is it our government, or his?

Obama: ‘MY GOVERNMENT’ Didn’t Need Congress For Prisoner Exchange, Will Do It Again

By Steve Straub On June 7, 2014 · Leave a Comment · In US, Video

It seems like the Obama administration really believes that they can do whatever they want with no real limitations.

Via BizPac Review:
    NBC Nightly News” and “Brian Williams Reporting: Journey to Normandy,” aired an exclusive, well-rehearsed version of President Obama’s defiant defense of his exchange of five Taliban prisoners for a possible U.S. deserter who the administration insists served honorably.
    In the scripted softball interview Obama showed no shame or hesitation in answering why Congress was kept in the dark.
    It was a “unanimous decision” by “my government,” Obama said, in his arrogant response.
    As usual Allen West brings it home:
    Obama’s arrogance was in full flower when he said it was a unanimous decision from “MY government.”
    Funny how that goes. Lincoln said it was government of the people by the people and for the people that shall not perish from the earth.
    So choose this day: Obama’s or Lincoln’s definition of the American Constitutional Republic. It is truly the difference between tyranny and liberty.
    Watch the video:
    Do you think the lawless and arrogant behavior of the Obama administration is undoing the rule of law in our country? Would a Republican President get away with this?

http://www.thefederalistpapers.org/u...ll-do-it-again
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

your confused again slick rick... you are just another temporary Broke Ass Politician neck deep in a failed presidency

get rid of the delusions of grandeur; its unbecoming, and border line retarded in nature
    Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 06-07-2014 at 11:37 AM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

STILL SHOCKING! Obama Again Declares His Disdain for Congress and His Disregard for the Law

By Norvell Rose
    1 12:08 pm June 7, 2014
    “It was a unanimous decision among my principals in my government.”
    That’s what President Obama said to NBC News in response to a question about the highly controversial prisoner exchange that freed Bowe Bergdahl in return for the release from Guantanamo Bay of five high-level Taliban leaders.
    Did you catch Obama’s revealing words? The phrase that shows he couldn’t care less about the Congress, the separation of powers, the rule of law? The three tell-tale words: “IN MY GOVERNMENT”.
    In HIS government? OBAMA’S government? What about OUR government? The PEOPLE’S government?
    Plus, there have been well-placed reports that IT WAS NOT A UNANIMOUS DECISION in the administration. So Obama must be selectively deciding whose opinion really counts — wow, what a surprise, huh?
    Certainly, the opinion of key members of the United States Congress don’t count. Once again, President Barack Obama demonstrates in clear terms how casually he dismisses the role of the Congress in our system of government. OUR government.
    Replying to the question from Brian Williams, in the exclusive interview with NBC News, Obama didn’t try to hide the fact that he and his regime acted in defiance of the law requiring 30-days notice to key members of Congress of the administration’s intent to release Gitmo detainees. He claimed urgency and secrecy were required, a notion we gutted in a previous post.
    From the preponderance of the evidence, gathered over time and across multiple offenses, it would certainly appear that Barack Obama is guilty of willful neglect of his duty of high office. If members of Congress don’t rise up in righteous anger about this in-your-face insult, this slight, this constitutional offense, then what will make them mad enough to act?

http://www.libertynews.com/?p=57147&preview=true