Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Obama to Congress: Hold off Ft Hood Investigations

174Comments

Obama urges Congress to put off Fort Hood probe
    By GARY MARTIN San Antonio Express-News
    Nov. 14, 2009, 10:04AM

WASHINGTON — President Barack Obama called Saturday for a comprehensive review of the events leading to the tragedy at Fort Hood to “prevent a similar breach from happening again,â€

ELE
    What is obama up to destroy America now?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    Obama said. “But all of us should resist the temptation to turn this tragic event into the political theater that sometimes dominates the discussion here in Washington.
    Unbelievable! What does Obama think Holder will be doing by putting the trial of the 9/11 suspects in NYC.

Maybe I didn't read the same article as others. What I read says that Obama wants the military to finish their investigation before the yokels in Congress play fast and loose with the information and do their usual grand standing instead of helping. I think the Pres is right on this one.

[quote] President Barack Obama called Saturday for a comprehensive review of the events leading to the tragedy at Fort Hood to “prevent a similar breach from happening again,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

ELE

obama has proven himself to be un-trustworthy to America.

Maybe I didn't read the same article as others. What I read says that Obama wants the military to finish their investigation before the yokels in Congress play fast and loose with the information and do their usual grand standing instead of helping. I think the Pres is right on this one.

I'd like to think you are right April. I'd like to believe that obama is actually doing something good, but frankly given his track record I don't trust him at all.