Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Obama Dividing United States

Obama Dividing United States

Written on October 7, 2011 by Ann-Marie Murrell
    obama dc fundraiser

For a president who campaigned on the fact that he would be the great unifier of America, he has proven to be the exact opposite.

Besides the fact that he has pitted political parties against each other in the most intense, ferocious ways since the American Revolution, he has also inflicted policies and programs that are fiscally murdering our country. He instigates social, economic and class warfare at every turn and his administration constantly and unjustly accuses Conservatives of racism.

The only way our states have been united lately was when 27 of them filed lawsuits against Obamacare.

Here are just a few of the states that have had tangles with Obama and his DOJ; I know there are more so please feel free to add your own in the comments below.

Alabama: The Obama administration asked an appeals court to block the enforcement of Alabama’s strict immigration law arguing it ‘invites discrimination against foreign-born citizens and legal immigrants and is at odds with federal policy.’

Arizona: The Obama administration sued the state of Arizona because of their immigration laws. (The DOJ also sued Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio.)

Arkansas: The DOJ sued the state of Arkansas over the state’s disabilities act.

Georgia: The DOJ threw out part of Georgia’s election laws.

Louisiana: Obama waited 30 days before visiting Louisiana during the BP oil spill. (In contrast, three days after Katrina, President Bush was being accused of racism for not reacting fast enough…)

Massachusetts: Obama interfered with Cambridge police, saying they ‘acted stupidly’ and resulting in a…beer summit…

New York: Obama is currently encouraging the slugs protesting on Wall Street, possibly because they represent his life’s work. He was (and will always be) a community organizer and he is absolutely taking advantage of this crisis as a way to once again blame President Bush for all his economic failures.

Oklahoma: DOJ tried to ‘strong-arm the state’ into rejecting an English-only referendum by saying ‘it could cost Oklahoma federal funding’.

Pennsylvania: Obama gave his speech about ‘bitter’ Pennsylvanians (and the Mid-west in general) clinging to their guns and religion.

Pennsylvania: The DOJ threw out the Black Panther voter intimidation case. Eric Holder summed his feelings about this case in a very strong way when he gave his “my peopleâ€

For a president who campaigned on the fact that he would be the great unifier of America, he has proven to be the exact opposite.
    He is lavishing in the opposition amongst the people
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou