Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Obama having affair, and CNN, FOX, MSNBC silent

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/reports ... rity/68590

http://www.dailypaul.com/node/133256

http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/22673

The media was all over the enquirer story when John Edwards was exposed; but all the cable government owned media; i.e., CNN, MSNBC, and FOX News will not say one word about this story.

As a follow up, I posted this news at another forum and got this response; which is very, very interesting:

I did some digging on that, NOT using google. I came up with some pretty interesting stuff:
    ..."The money flows from bin Mahfouz, likely using “Charlieâ€

When John Edwards was "outed" by the National Enquirer - no body covered it in the MSM and there was little to no attention on Cable news - and if it was covered on Cable news it was - well this is the National Enquirer and nothing they print is true and movie stars / celebrities are always suing them big time for "false" accusations and WINNING BIG SETTLEMENTS - so take the coverage and where it is being reported with a grain of salt.

It was not until the paternity test proved that the baby was Edwards and Richelle came out with the baby in court that every cable outlet pounced big time and gave the story hours of coverage.

I have seen many outlets on line, now covering the story of Obama's affair and again they say - OK the National Enquirer was correct on the John Edwards affair and baby and they were correct on Tiger Woods, BUT they are offering 1 million $$$ to anyone that can prove the Obama affair which indicates they have some "snitches" but not hard proof - i.e. text messages (like in Tiger Woods case) or video tape from the hotel (like in John Edwards case). Also the woman involved is denying it - unlike many of Tigers women and Richelle Hunter came clean about the affair with Edwards and even got a paternity test to prove the baby was Edwards.

Even in the Jesse James story they had women out front with all the details and photo's.

I think this is smoke and so likely fire - but the Enquirer has been wrong and sued and lost big bucks when they have accused some movie stars of mis-conduct - so I am not going to bash Cable news yet.

As for MSM news - they don't even exist for me any more. They don't cover anything truthfully except the weather.

Clearly a double standard in the news media but we don't know the truth on this story however I seriously doubt mainstream press would cover it unless they feel there was simply no recourse to do so after all they have been the reason this administration was elected therefore it would be difficult for them to back away at this time.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

Obama "alleged affair"

While I am no great lover of Obama, I detest these yellowrag journalism attempts to take him down. Obviously, the Obama Campaign put it's mouth where it's money is by offering one million for proof. If there were any, I suspect this would smoke it out.
    Folks, if you can't beat an opponent with the facts, then leave the innuendo and smear tactics at home. It just makes us look like a bunch of goofballs.
    American for secure borders

Focusing on this will only hurt us. Seriously. In fact, I swear I wouldn't doubt if some Obama strategists actually set up a situation to breed suspicions about him having an affair. That way we would focus on the gossip, and NOT on his political actions. And we just look like we're trying to find anything to bring him down, as if there isn't enough that IS and SHOULD be our business.

Don't take the bait. If it IS true, it will eventually come out. Let HIM and his advisors be distracted by an affair, if its true, NOT us. Stay focused on preventing him from shoving amnesty down our throats.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

I'm a multi-focuser! Lol!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'd just wait and see where this will go, it'll be entertaining at least.

I have to laugh at the offer of $1 million for proof...I'm sure whoever may have proof will be offered more than that to keep quiet.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

MW
    The National Enquirer isn't exactly the best source for such news. Think I'll wait to hear more before I let the happy bug bite me. As another poster said, this is nothing more than a distraction at this point in time.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

by Bethany Burks - CNN

Obama Affair Rumors 2010 are Conservative Claims or Barack’s Scandal?

May 4th, 2010

Obama Affair Rumors 2010 are Conservative Claims or Barack’s Scandal Obama allegedly had an affair with one Vera Baker during the 2004 Senate election in Illinois. Of course, the allegations are based largely on rumors – or two people reported to have stayed at the same place during the same time.

Vera was a campaign aide – and a beautiful woman as well. She worked tirelessly to help Obama get elected as the Senator from Illinois, and therefore she worked closely with Barack.

During the 2008 elections, conservative bloggers came out with the Obama affair story. It was quickly brushed under the table as there was no “proofâ€
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    I'm a multi-focuser! Lol!
    I have to admit, thats a good twist on "multi-tasker"! And probably a good description for trying to keep up with everything this Admin and Congress are trying to do to our country.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast