Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

"'Many other Americans have Muslims in their family, or have lived in a Muslim-majority country,â€

[quote="factchecker"]"'Many other Americans have Muslims in their family, or have lived in a Muslim-majority country,â€
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Quote Originally Posted by factchecker
    The line was a bold one for Mr. Obama, who has been falsely labeled a Muslim by detractors. The accusations persist on some right-wing Web sites, which may try to interpret the last sentence as proof of those views."

Do you think?
    Welcome, factchecker! I totally agree, which was exactly my reason for posting this, thus leaving it open for individual interpretation.

INTERESTINGLY, I posted the subject as:

"Obama: I know, because I am one of them"

but SOMEONE edited my title and added "- muslim."

Re: Obama is ONE of Them!

Skull and Bones. Yale. George W., George Herbert Walker and Prescott Bush were all Bonesmen.

Run with it!

The United States has been enriched by Muslim Americans.

Many other Americans have Muslims in their family, or have lived in a Muslim-majority country – I know, because I am one of them.
    Talk about a forked tongue. Does his "I am one of them" refer to him being a Muslim American or one of the "other" Americans"?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina

Many other Americans have Muslims in their family, or have lived in a Muslim-majority country – I know, because I am one of them.
    Talk about a forked tongue. Does his "I am one of them" refer to him being a Muslim American or one of the "other" Americans"?
    It couldn't be more clear. It means Obama has Muslims in his family (relatives on his father's side) and he has lived in a Muslim-majority country (Indonesia). Anybody who pretends to not understand that has another agenda going -- one without much intellectual integrity.

It couldn't be more clear. It means Obama has Muslims in his family (relatives on his father's side) and he has lived in a Muslim-majority country (Indonesia). Anybody who pretends to not understand that has another agenda going -- one without much intellectual integrity.
    Really? Then you don't think it should have been written more clearly? I suppose the school (and his stepfather) in Indonesia where he was listed as Muslim had another agenda or lacked "intellectual integrity"?

These are legitimate questions, if you don't agree with them, you can say so without using insults.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Really? Then you don't think it should have been written more clearly? I suppose the school (and his stepfather) in Indonesia where he was listed as Muslim had another agenda or lacked "intellectual integrity"?

These are legitimate questions, if you don't agree with them, you can say so without using insults.
    Ahhhh! The hidden agenda is revealed. Our President is a "sleeper" Muslim. (Yeah, yeah, I know. He's not YOUR President.)

I think he's a fraud. He will be proved to have been born in Kenya. Relatives saw him born there.
    They have a memorial at his birthplace!
    He's a sham and fraud and is ruining the parts of America that Bush hadn't ruined YET.
    His friends are terrorists and his cabinet and others are CFR, Bilderberg, and Tri-Lateral Commission members.
    He is the enemy. JUST WAIT AND SEE!

2 days ago he gave our ability to run all our business's to the G20.
    NOW they will tell us in Amerika what and how to do it.
    What American would give that ability to Europe?

I see you are new, why are you here?
    Dick Morris

Re: Obama is ONE of Them!

Skull and Bones. Yale. George W., George Herbert Walker and Prescott Bush were all Bonesmen.

Run with it!
    Plus 25% of Obama WHITEhouse.....

W, can you check into this troll. Look at his posts.
    This person is just here to cause trouble and not anything to do with illegals.
    We have better things to do than "play" with you. Go play with your Liberal buddies!
    Dick Morris

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast