Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Obama inexperience and Palin inexperience?

I am going to make this a post because I think it is important to this election so please bear with me.

Obama is running for the top job right? Obama pretty much conceded his INEXPERIENCE issue by picking Joe Biden who is supposedly so much more qualified with his 30 years in the senate. OK So maybe McCain is a fool for picking Sarah Palin who supposedly has little experience but she wants the number 2 job not the top job. If McCain was to die in office then could not Palin pick a quick VP who is EXPERIENCED AS JOE BIDEN BUT A REPUBLICAN? Yup!

Who knew of any Barack Obama 5 years ago? Nobody outside of Illinois really. Sarah Palin is the governor of a state. Obama is a senator and he heads a small team of staffers in his senate offices. That is it! Palin heads the whole state of Alaska government and Obama? McCain too as a senator.

I would rather have Palin as president than Obama and even Hilary or Kerry. Obama is scary. Not just left but way out there left! You want that?

So, when the Democrats try to scare you with the inexperience of Palin remember they picked the inexperienced Obama who had to put Biden on the ticket. Chances are very slim that Palin will takeover for McCain but as I said above...she can pick a so called experienced Republican to help her as president just like Obama.

Obama? 20 years in that church where the preacher said "AMERICA GOT WHAT IT DESERVED ON 9-11" YOUR CHOICE AND YOUR VOTE!

BTW If everybody is so sick of Washington insiders then why would you not want Sarah Palin in there?

I agree with you...the more I read about her...the more I like her....I just wish I knew her feelings on Amnesty/Illegals
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

BTW If everybody is so sick of Washington insiders then why would you not want Sarah Palin in there?
    I'm waiting to see her stance on illegal immigration, English as the official language etc. Personally, I'm impressed by her so far......but those answers will determine whether I totally throw in the towel all together or not.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

At least Palin has had some EXECUTIVE experience as a small-town MAYOR and as GOVERNOR of ALASKA, an asset that Obama CANNOT claim!

Ya they have Obama as a Senator but he's spent most of his time on the campaigne trail and either doesn't vote, obstains, or follows Durbins lead.

Not to mention a legion of questionable mentors......
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I can agree with a lot of what dude says here, in fact at this point I would prefer her as prez over Obama. Time will tell and I'm willing to see how she works out. I'm also keeping in mind that VP's seldom seem to be involved all that much. It seems too that many people are looking at her as running for Prez and not McCain which I find both interesting and odd.
    She is worth looking into though and finding out more about how she feels on certain issues because something tells me she could just very well be the first female President of the United States.

OK So maybe McCain is a fool for picking Sarah Palin who supposedly has little experience but she wants the number 2 job not the top job.
    I'm not saying I'm voting for them YET, but I asked someone who's opinion I really admire. I know this person very well, and over the years I've found his opinion to be very wise and more often than not it's right on target after some time passes and we look back on it. He's an honors student and he is obviously going to be very successful.

So, I asked him..."What do you think about this Sarah Palen pick by McCain?"

He said, "I think it was absolutely brilliant, and it shows that McCain is smarter than people think."

He went on to say that McCain chose someone who will pick up votes from all over the map, from the conservatives, he chose someone who will pick up the votes of women who were for Hillary, he chose someone who is attractive who will pick up the votes of the shallow voter, he chose someone who is of extremely high moral character and he chose someone who comes from a humble background.

He also chose someone who just three years ago was only a mayor of a town of 9,000, who succeeded in becoming the governor of the state. He said OBVIOUSLY she is a person with high intelligence and good character and in the event that she were to become president, she would surround herself with the brightest and the best people.

Anyway, those were his words, almost exactly. I did not say them, but I greatly respect the person who did say this. He's a fine, outstanding American himself, he is against illegal immigration and he is very wise regarding the way our government works, he is a special student of American history and he is often chosen for academic competitions, but most importantly he has a great love and concern for our country.

I just thought I'd share all that. In the meantime, I hope as the days progress that we will learn more about her stand on this important issue.

She may very well have a great deal of influence over John McCain. As even John McCain himself said yesterday....."She is not someone who will tolerate being told to sit down."

I'm also keeping in mind that VP's seldom seem to be involved all that much. It seems too that many people are looking at her as running for Prez and not McCain which I find both interesting and odd.
    Shows how desperate we are to hang onto something! Something, anything.....

Can't think of a single time I was ever concerned as to who the VP would be.....or can even remember who many were.

Sarah did a lot more then serve as a mayor and governor. Go to the site listed on the Obama vs Palin thread.

One of the biggies? She is COMMANDER-IN-CHIEF OF THE ALASKA NATIONAL GUARD! Obama can't even command his wife.........SHE COMMANDS HIM!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast