THREE OBJECTORS FILE:

OBAMA LACKS SUFFICIENT SIGNATURES
TO GET ON THE BALLOT IN ILLINOIS!

As many of you know, I have been investigating ballot integrity in Illinois. This has resulted in some surprising findings.

I am thrilled to see the many fraud investigations going on across the country. We have to hit at ballot security at all levels if we are to have a secure ballot. Ballot integrity begins at the ballot box. Never take your eye off it!

How is your vote counted and recorded?

In Illinois we have the craziest election system. Reputed to be the most corrupt, Illinois does not have any oversight or audit of the early vote. In the smaller counties using optical scan systems, this is problematic but not as consequential as in Chicago and Cook County. In both election jurisdictions they vote electronically with an electronic ballot system that has never been audited; both in terms of the actual vote count and of the software recording the vote. 18% of the vote in Illinois NEVER sees the light of day.

But I digress....

Ten days ago we pulled petitions for various presidential and delegate candidates running for office in Illinois. The original purpose was to investigate voter registration fraud. This investigation continues.

On Friday. January. 2012, I requested 60 petitions of these candidates. Each petition is placed on a single CD. 59 CD’s were correct. The one for Barack Obama was blank. Naturally on Saturday morning, we quickly appealed to the Board of Elections, requesting the petition be sent immediately.

Crickets…. Until Monday.

Monday at 8am, a team of us arrived in Springfield to personally inspect the original petition and to begin to research the reason for the games…. Obviously, the delay in receiving the petitions handicapped our ability to prepare.

Upon inspecting the petitions, it was quickly discovered that Mr. Obama’s ballot application had significant errors. Frankly, we were astounded to see how sloppy it was; missing notary signatures, missing pages, and with slews of unregistered voters.

As a result, three of us have decided to challenge Mr. Obama's petitions. What does this mean? It means we do not believe he has the 3000 good signatures required by Illinois law to get on the ballot. If we prevail, Mr, Obama will not appear on the ballot in the Primary election. I don't know what the ramifications are for the General election in November.

What is next? Next week we will meet at the Illinois State Board of Elections, and the Hearing Officer will be assigned. Following that is a very tight time frame where the Obama campaign will have days to respond and then The Objectors will respond to them, a follow-up is allowed of the Obama team, and then a voter registration record examination occurs. This should all take place before the end of January. Timing is VERY short...

I will write more tomorrow about the actual challenges.

Illinois has serious issues! With an election in only weeks, 16 of our counties still have more people registered to vote then are eligible.

Please join Chris Cleveland, Steve Boulton, and me as we take on the system as
“The Objectors.”

The Objectors