Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Obama to be on Larry King? Asked Soft or hard questions?

Did I hear that Obama is to appear on Larry King
    tomorrow, Tuesday, July 15,200?

Soft questions only: I wonder if King will be easy on Obama and only ask him soft
    questions, questions about the economy and the Middle East that Obama will obviously know so well that he could answers such questions in his sleep.

How about some hard questions: Or, will King have the courage to ask Obama very hard questions like the following:

1. Hospital in Hawaii where Obama was born: "Obama, why won't you tell the public the name of Hawaii hospital where you were born? Why don't you sign a release waiver so that the media can ask hospitals in Hawaii about your birh records?"

2. Hawaii birth certificate: "Obama, why are you stonewalling when the media asks to see your valid birth certificate?
    "Why don't you simply sign a privacy waiver so that the media can obtain a copy of your birth certificate from Hawaii?
    "Will you show me, Larry King, your valid Hawaii birth certificate?"

3. "Obama, when you won't tell people the Hawaii hospital where you were born, and you won't let the public examine a valid copy of your birth certificate, it looks like you are hiding somethiing.
    "Obama, are you hiding something?"

4. Suggestion: E-mail Larry King. Maybe we should all e-mail Larry King and ask him to have Obama respond to the Hawaii birth hospital and to the Hawaii birth certificate controversies.

Give us an address....I know I would do it.....getting gutsy in my old age....
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by grandmasmad
    I went to google: "Larry King site".

It took me to www.cnn.com and the Larry King show.

It has a posting for the upcoming Obama interview and a place to send
    e-mails to the show.

I hope this helps. mirse

Quote Originally Posted by grandmasmad
    Do you think that it is possible that Larry King and Obama have some pre-show agreement where King will not ask Obama about the Hawaii hospital and Hawaii birth certificate controversies?

I hope not.

If, God forbid, there is such a pre-show agreement, then I say that Larry King has perverted his position as a tv talk show host who is supposed to seek the truth from his guests. mirse