Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Obama Makes Fun Of Christian Bible

I cannot find direct links to these videos on youtube, so I am going to post the link where the videos were posted. Sorry for the long link.

http://thefullenchilada.com/newstuff/ob ... -bible.htm
    "Calling an illegal alien an undocumented immigrant is like calling a burglar an uninvited house guest."

I know I won't be voting for him.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I find it interesting that I had not heard about him making fun of the Bible, as the blog post was made over a month or so ago. The one comment left on the other site was from April 8th. Disturbing stuff.
    "Calling an illegal alien an undocumented immigrant is like calling a burglar an uninvited house guest."

AE

This is a very interesting video, I need to re-watch it, have too many youthful distractions right now (i.e.: a 14, 10 and 3 year olds at home being noisy...).
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Interesting and forwarded

Unless you can actually lip read how can you possibly know the words being scrolled across the screen are what Obama is actually saying.

The voice over claims to be christian and sounds like a middle eastern accent to me (maybe a muslim??).

This is a very poorly created piece of video just to play with people's minds. Just like I used to be told 'do not believe everything you read' I now suggest 'we should not believe everything we see'.

Quote Originally Posted by lindiloo
    Unless you can actually lip read how can you possibly know the words being scrolled across the screen are what Obama is actually saying.

The voice over claims to be christian and sounds like a middle eastern accent to me (maybe a muslim??).

This is a very poorly created piece of video just to play with people's minds. Just like I used to be told 'do not believe everything you read' I now suggest 'we should not believe everything we see'.
    If you watch the middle section of the first video, there is footage of Obama actually speaking about some of the Bible. While I'll admit that at the end of the video it appears that his lip movements do not match, or are not in sync with the words being spoken, it does sound to me like it is actually Obama speaking. I am, however, no expert at these things.

You guys, don't get all wrapped up in this kind of stuff. This is exactly how lies get started on the internet.

There have been some really ugly posts regarding Obama lately and none of them had anything to do with illegal immigration. Please think before you post this kind of carp.

Quote Originally Posted by alleycat
    You guys, don't get all wrapped up in this kind of stuff. This is exactly how lies get started on the internet.

There have been some really ugly posts regarding Obama lately and none of them had anything to do with illegal immigration. Please think before you post this kind of carp.
    My post had to do with the campaign and that is a legitimate topic in the General Discussion forum. I am not interested in starting lies. I am, however, very concerned about the personal beliefs of the candidates who are running for President of this country. While part of the content I posted might be "carp" , as you call it , the actual footage of Obama speaking and making fun of the Bible merits looking at. I didn't find it terribly amusing, to be honest with you.

I have felt this is true of him from day 1. Especially finding out about Nation of Islam members protecting Reverend Wright. Anyone remember Cynthia McKinney (former scandalized Congresswoman from Georgia?) and her Nation of Islam body guards? The one who hit the Capitol policeman when asked her to show her ID to enter the Capitol Bldg? Well she's running for President too; in the Green Party. Remember her big mouth?

http://www.runcynthiarun.org/Endorsements

Sorry guys! Anywhere NOI is puts me on alert mode. Don't tell me Obama HUSSEIN isn't connected. I can't swallow it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast