Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Obama mama: 6 lost months No documented record of whereabout

BORN IN THE USA?
    Obama mama: 6 lost months
    No documented record of whereabouts, activity leading up to baby's birth in '61
    Posted: August 16, 2009
    7:20 pm Eastern

By Jerome R. Corsi
    © 2009 WorldNetDaily

John F. Kennedy was sworn into office.

Roger Maris was hitting 61 home runs.

The Berlin wall was erected.

Much was happening in the first six months of 1961. But an extensive WND investigation into events leading up to the birth of Barack Obama, who would become America's first black president 47 years later, leaves many unanswered questions about the whereabouts and activities of the woman he claims as his mother.

The timeline for Obama's mother, Ann Dunham, reveals an approximately six-and-a-half month interval in which there is no documentation
    for her whereabouts, from Jan. 31, 1961, when she concluded the fall term at the University of Hawaii at Manoa, until Aug. 19, 1961, when the University of Washington at Seattle documents she was enrolled for extension courses.

Where was Dunham when she was pregnant with Obama, and what did she do?

Her pregnancy apparently was the one time in her life she withdrew from academic pursuits.

Assuming Barack Obama Jr. was born Aug. 4, 1961, and the baby was full-term, Dunham quit the University of Hawaii when she was two months pregnant while her husband-to-be continued his studies at the same school without interruption.

One explanation is that Dunham simply left to focus her energy and time on the coming baby, even though that seems inconsistent with the rapidity with which she returned to university studies, in a distant city, after the birth.

That Dunham dropped out to be a housewife and mother would have represented a very traditional adaptation to what was in reality anything but a traditional marriage or subsequent career and motherhood.

There are no travel or passport records available for Dunham, Barack Obama Sr. or President Obama, so determining whether Dunham remained in Hawaii during these undocumented months is difficult.

Dunham quits University of Hawaii

According to records provided WND by Stuart Lau, the registrar at the University of Hawaii at Manoa, Dunham dropped out of the university at the end of the fall term 1960:

Lau further documented that this term ended Jan. 31, 1961.

From the documentary record, Barack Obama Sr. continued his studies at the university, even though Dunham dropped out at the end of the term in which they met, her first.

Questions over wedding date

The only documentation for Dunham's marriage to Barack Obama Sr. comes from divorce documents that list the marriage date as Feb. 2, 1961.

No wedding certificate for the couple has ever been found or published.

In his autobiography "Dreams from My Father," Obama wrote of his parents wedding: "There's no record of a real wedding, a cake, a ring, a giving away of the bride. No families were in attendance; it's not even clear that people back in Kansas were fully informed. Just a small civil ceremony, a justice of the peace. The whole thing seems so fragile in retrospect, so haphazard."

The documentation for Barack Obama's birthday comes from the two different versions of the short-form Certificate of Live Birth, or COLB, produced by the Obama campaign and separately by FactCheck.org., as well as from birth announcements published at the time by the Honolulu Advertiser and the Honolulu Star-Bulletin newspapers.

WND has previously reported that in response to a direct question, the Hawaii Department of Health refused to authenticate either of the two versions of the short-form COLB or to tell WND which of the variations more resembled COLB documents typically issued by the department.

WND has also reported that the birth notices printed by the two Honolulu newspapers in 1961 do not provide solid proof of a birth in Hawaii because of uncertainties over the policies and procedures that apparently were in use at the time.

Even assuming the newspapers reported what they received from the vital records division of the Hawaii DOH, Hawaii law in 1961 specifically allowed "an adult or the legal parents of a minor child" to apply to the health department and, upon unspecified proof, be given a short-form COLB.

WND has documented that until state policies were changed after the report was published, the website of the Department of Hawaiian Home Lands stated clearly the COLB touted by the Obama campaign, White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs and a host of other Obama defenders, was not acceptable as a form of identification to qualify under this program.

Even determining the hospital of his birth has become a controversy, with the Obama family and supporters claiming two different facilities – and neither of those facilities willing to confirm.

Websites supportive of Obama scrubbed references he was born in Queens Memorial Hospital after WND published a report documenting the White House had changed the story to claim he was born at Kapi'olani Medical Center.

WND has also reported Obama may be using his political action committee funds to pay more than $1.35 million to lawyers to stamp out eligibility lawsuits brought by Americans seeking the public release of his long-form birth certificate.

The facts remain that while Obama and his supporters have made many photographs available from his childhood, key photographs are missing:

* No photographs of Dunham's marriage to Barack Obama Sr. have ever been published.

* No photographs have yet surfaced showing Dunham pregnant in 1961.

* No photographs have yet surfaced of the parents with Barack Obama Jr. at the hospital where he was born.

* No photographs have yet surfaced of the parents after the newly born infant was taken home.

Problems with Obama's story

Until a long-form original birth certificate specifying important details, including the hospital where he was born and the attending physician, is made public and authenticated, Obama's place and date of birth must be considered as yet undocumented.

The official story of his birth, as presented in "Dreams from My Father" and in various accounts in newspapers and supportive websites conveys a very different timeline than a careful analysis of the available documentary evidence.

* The documentary evidence establishes that Dunham left Hawaii when she moved to Seattle in August 1961 to begin her studies at the University of Washington, only 15 days after the birth of Barack Obama Jr. In contrast, the official story is that Dunham did not relocate to Seattle until late 1962.

* The documentary evidence also establishes Dunham abandoned her husband when she left to begin school at the University of Washington in August 1961, never again to live with Barack Obama Sr. as husband and wife. In contrast, the official story is that Dunham and Barack Obama Sr. lived together as a married couple in Hawaii until Barack Obama Sr. departed for Harvard to begin the fall term in September 1962.

The repositioning of Dunham's attendance at the University of Washington and the date she left a matrimonial home with Barack Obama Sr. appears to have been designed to mask a secret that lies at the heart of the Obama birth certificate controversy.

Obama's mother resurfaces in Seattle

Dunham's transcript from the University of Washington documents she was enrolled for two extension courses beginning Aug. 19, 1961:

The University of Washington has documented to WND that the summer quarter 1961 ended Aug. 18.

Fall quarter classes on campus began Sept. 25, 1961, with the university communicating to WND that Dunham's transcript reveals extension courses that appeared to involve a combination of independent study and night courses.

As WND has also reported, the evidence that Dunham was in Seattle in August 1961 comes from three sources:

* The public records
    division of the University of Washington has e-mailed WND that: "Ms. Stanley Ann Dunham was enrolled at the University of Washington for: Autumn 1961, Winter 1962, Spring 1962."

* Mary Toutonghi, the babysitter for Barack Obama Jr., told WND she babysat for Obama when he was 7 months old (around February/March 1962) and Dunham was attending night classes at the University of Washington that started around 4:30 in the afternoon.

* The Polk 1961-1962 directory listed Dunham at a Capitol Hill address in Seattle.

The Obama "mama" timeline

A timeline based on the documented evidence shows the six-month gap between Dunham's departure from the University of Hawaii Jan. 31, 1961, and her commencement of studies at the University of Washington Aug. 19, 1961.

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=106942
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Frankly I'm suspicious about this. Everyone is so quick to call Obama black and to blame us for being racists if we don't agree with everything he says. His white mama, more details? Obama is bi-racial, if what we read is to be true... Apparently many more know more details then we do, as they continue to refer to him as black and those that disagree with him are racists.

I would like to learn a little bit more about Obama..... Every presidential candiate before has been completely disected.... what is this senate of bimbo's hiding from us now.... who is Obama really, where did he come from... how did he become President of the United States with no experience... a man that is so damn dumb he thinks there are 59 states in the USA... George Bush was dumb too... so this is definitely not a partisan spin. Why have we suffered from the dregs of human life as our leaders in the past.... damn since George Bush Senior years.... who is behind this? Who is destroying our country?

Quite frankly, I'm more suspicious of the multiple names and social security numbers used by his mother than the other things.

Remember, this WAS back in the early 60's and, despite the fact that the Dunhams.....at least obama's grandmother, we don't hear much about the grandfather.....were very much wrapped up in all things communist, it didn't make 'em "hip".

Their daughter's out of wedlock pregnancy would have been been considered shameful and even moreso because it was the result of her relationship with a black man....a much older black man and a foreigner to boot.

It was very common for girls in her position to be kept out of the public view by their families during that time....often being sent off, under some excuse, to live with out of state, or even country, relatives and friends.

I'm also not particularly rattled by a lack of photos from a civil marriage ceremony, or them at the hospital with baby obama, etc.

My parents were married in a civil ceremony (my mother's parents did not approve of the marriage) and there were no wedding pictures. There were also no pictures of my parents and myself together at the hospital after I was born.....or my sister for that matter.....because back then most hospitals did not allow for cameras and other "germy" items to be brought in......at one time even flowers and plants were prohibited due to the false belief that they robbed oxygen from the air.

So yes, many things need to be answered, but we also have to be careful not to fall into the trap of applying more "modern" practices and standards to a situation of 47 years ago.

Now, about all of those different names and SSN's............
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Wonder how we can get those answers from a man who is not even willing to show his birth certificate or answer any other questions related to his qualifications or lack thereof.... and a Senate (well Pelosi and Reid, that's the Senate, lol) that is using this guy to further advance their personal gain, wealth, agenda.... how did those two hand pick him?

Don'know the answers.. probably never weill. Much as though we will never know the truth about 9/11 and whether it was an inside job by the Bush administration.. That same senate hiding info. about 9/11 as well.

This is not a republican/democrat thing... keep in mind the two parties are owned by the same sources and it is not their constituents... The President and Congress do not represent the people... they represent ____________ .... who the hell that is... I have no clue at this time.

What really gets me is how does anyone know exactly what day Barack was conceived? I am sure we all publish dates of conception in the papers.
    And az, you are right. The first portrait of me was stuffed into a bunch of curtains my grandmother was hemming at home. No pics from the hospital, and that would not be evidence anyway. A child and mother photographed in a bed against a blank wall proves zilch.
    Too bad Mr. Corsi has embraced this conspiracy theory.

[quote="Dianne"]

Wonder how we can get those answers from a man who is not even willing to show his birth certificate or answer any other questions related to his qualifications or lack thereof.... and a Senate (well Pelosi and Reid, that's the Senate, lol) that is using this guy to further advance their personal gain, wealth, agenda.... how did those two hand pick him?

My suspicions lie more with Pelosi than Reid at this point.

Have you taken a good look at Reid lately? Oh, I know he's still spouting off like the pandering pol but he's beginning to look desperate and, quite frankly, afraid of something.

Pelosi is the dyed in the wool subvert IMO and her associations with people like the Hallihans, etc. seems to bear that out. She's the one, I believe, neck deep in what's going on. Reid, on the other hand, just strikes me as the one set up as the stooge who had no idea what was going on until he was in so deep there is no getting out.

And he's beginning to sweat. You can see it.

Don'know the answers.. probably never weill.

Oh I don't know.....I think we will find out everything we need to know. The key here is patience. Can we possibly even IMAGINE the breadth and scope of a crime like this one, how many people this would involve, in how many countries, who those people will turn out to be?

Can we even imagine what kind of investigation that's going to involve?

It's mind boggling really........

This is not a republican/democrat thing... keep in mind the two parties are owned by the same sources and it is not their constituents...

That's a very key point. This is not a partisan issue, now is it? It's not even a political vs private citizen issue.

When you think about it, every last one of those people in DC are just as much at risk as we are. So are their friends, their families, their neighbors. They know this and I personally just don't believe for one second that, knowing the personal stake they all have in this, that they are letting it slide.

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

it's NO conspiracy obot..!!

INTERESTING conversation between Bill Cunningham and Joseph Farah tonight..

..speaking about just this:
    www.alipac.us/ftopict-167349.html

Can't wait to see the usurper & his cronies IN PRISON..!!

..plethora of info at the..

BIG PS: STOP the chaos, ..this so-called ‘administration’ is a FARCE..!! ..just bust the fascist-marxist usurper & his mafia cronies NOW..!! [..for starters, go (& donate) to: www.alipac.us/ftopict-137238.html , www.ObamaNotQualified.com , www.TheObamaFile.com ]
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!