Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Obama, new efficiency standards: Reinvents The Lightbulb

Obama, new efficiency standards

Obama Reinvents The Lightbulb

By Bob Parks Tuesday, June 30, 2009
    There truly is nothing sacred to this administration. They believe they can do everything better (they aren’t excluding much), and they’ll take yet another American success story and screw with it.

Aiming to keep the focus on climate change legislation, President Barack Obama put a plug in for administration efforts to make lamps and lighting equipment use less energy.

“I know light bulbs may not seem sexy, but this simple action holds enormous promise because 7 percent of all the energy consumed in America is used to light our homes and businesses,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Last year they had a big campaign to get people to switch to flourescent light bulbs here in CA. They said it would save as much energy as taking 50,000 cars off the road. I wrote the state energy dept. and told them stopping illegal immigration would take 50,000 cars off the road EVERY YEAR!! So why don't they promote that?

By the way these bulbs have mercury in them and require toxic material disposal. If you break one and breath the dust it's very unhealthy, worse than if a nearby nuclear plant melted down.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I believe they are suppose to stop making the flouesent bulbs soon. Is that not correct?

Also are these government people going to tie the active volcanoes shut? They put out more harmful emissions then our cars and power plants combined.
    http://volcanoes.usgs.gov/hazards/gas/v ... lution.php
    OH Iam sorry. Looks like the EPA already has plans for them as well!
    http://www.ecoenquirer.com/EPA-volcanoes.htm
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou