Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Obama Orders 1 Million US Troops To “Prepare For Civil War

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1302.htm

November 26, 2009

Obama Orders 1 Million US Troops To “Prepare For Civil Warâ€

Well I guess if the economy and monetary system collapse there will be no need to worry about whether this is a good time to withdraw what is left of our 401k plans. It won't be worth a thing......
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Has Russia said anything nice about the U.S in the last 60 years? Russia is jealous because they went from a Communist nation to a loose Capitalist/Oligarchy run nation. They finally did what the U.S. said they would do, and end Communism.

Most of this is probably alot of wishful thinking on the part of Russian intelligence.
    The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want.

Most every nation is an oligarchy. And America isn't too different in that, since our "free market capitalism" has over the last 100 years turned into a "monopolistic capitalism". This has been accomplished by big business corporations going to government to lobby for special priviledges. A couple of examples. The banking system. It has through the central bank created a cartel structure to protect the assets and security from any newcomers who could threaten these entities by doing a better service. Another is the media itself. Look at how many different media outlets there were back in the 1930's. There were rules that prevented media outlets from owning more than 1 source in a community. This meant there were many people using the soap box. Now there are about 6 media corporations who control who is allowed to use the soap box.

A good vid to watch:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 933078950#

Why do people post these fake article.

Are you trying to scare people who are gullible enough to believe them, or what?
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Thanks Hylander_1314 for the post of the video.

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religous people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." John Adams

"reason and experience both forbids to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religous principle." George Washington

"Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become corrupt and viscous, they have more need of masters." Ben Franklin

People are getting more enraged at the Obama administration every day. There will be uprisings, protests and demonstrations. But there are not going to be armies of people with guns going around shooting people.
    Obama has destroyed our economy and its only the begining of his term. If health care and cap & trade passes, we are doomed for sure.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn