Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Obama Orders Targeted Assassination of another U.S. Citizen?

Republic Broadcasting
    Janet Phelan

Obama Orders Targeted Assassination of another U.S. Citizen?

Judicial Reform activist Bill Windsor has just added his name to the list of political activists reportedly targeted for assassination by the U.S. Government.

William M. Windsor was informed yesterday by a reliable source that he may be targeted for assassination by the U.S. Government. Windsor is an activist seeking to stop government corruption and judicial corruption.

Windsor was a guest on a radio talk show on Republic Broadcasting on Thursday, May 12. Following the radio show, Windsor was contacted by a known, reliable source who informed him that the U.S. government may be targeting him for assassination.

The report comes from a federal prisoner through his wife. Windsor has been told that the prisoner was approached by government agents offering the man a deal. That deal was for him to infiltrate efforts of people, including specifically by name – William M. Windsor. Assassination of William Windsor and at least one other named individual was mentioned.

Windsor made this comment: “I know this sounds like something out of a movie. I am naive enough still to think this is probably not true. BUT I will assure you that the radio talk show host who called me to tell me is someone very reliable — not a person to communicate something like this unless he believed his source to have sounded legitimate.â€
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I wouldn't doubt it at all. I have dodged 4-6 attempts myself within 10 years time, and I know for a fact 1 within about 8 months, by a convicted felon trying to lure me into a wash, and I heard gun shots fired near me. It may have been to scare me, but who knows? I don't think they were Presidentially ordered though. I am sure they were ordered by my "LOOOOOOOSER" Police Chief. I do know the Officer that oversaw that last one, where a guy did a road rage incident on me in January, was a commanding Officer 6'1, blonde hair, blue eyes, blockhead, 40 yrs, in supervisory, or training position, on Sunday shift in early January around Noon. I never heard anything about it afterwards, no charges pressed I assume. Both incidents happened on a Sunday, IIRC. He and his GOD FORSAKEN, SATANIC BUDDIES WILL PROBABLY BURN IN HELL THOUGH .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QL3C_eAtlS0

^^^^^ Addressed to the party responsible for it^^^^^
    The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want.

I have to refer the story of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego to every Activist on these boards here. He's with us, no matter what they do to us. This is his Country
    The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want.