Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Obama and other things

I am furious, with many things that is going on in OUR Country! Yesterday the news showed Obama campaigning, he said if he becomes President, he will make sure we give over $50 Billion in foreign aid, saying that is the answer to stop terrorism!

I'm so fed up with politicians, taking our tax dollars and slinging them to one foreign country and another. I'm fed up with our tax dollars given to a bunch of lawbreakers that decided to waltz into our Country...all this while they talk of the dreaded baby boomers, going to break S.S.,, or that Medicare needs to be cut.

How many raids have been done lately, where they have found Millions in drug money? What do they do with this money?

Put it back into the S.S. that they stole from, beef up Medicare, and for God's sake, quit stealing our tax dollars and sending them overseas...they already sent our good paying jobs, let illegals in here to take what jobs are left....and they think American's are going to keep putting up with this?

I sent Obama an email, haven't heard from him.

I also sent that idiot mayor of San Francisco, his staff said he would give the mayor my comments...blah, blah.

We have a whole nation of elected officials that no longer listen to American citizens, that no longer abide by our own laws. They just go ahead and do whatever they want, and take OUR money to do it.

81% of our fish is from overseas! Dog and cat food contaminated, our veggies are contaminated, we have no idea what we are getting in our foods anymore.....we have departments in government that are either lazy or incompetent to do their jobs.....

If American's don't stand up to all of these issues, we are goners. China is doing all they can to see us put under....and our government kowtows to them, same with India, Mexico, etc.

They like to tell us that the baby boomers are going to break our kids!

Yet they want illegals and everyone else that once stepped foot in our Country, to have our S.S., free health care if they claim they can't pay for it...we are headed down the tubes....

We wouild do better without the Federal Government, and just let the States enforce the laws?

Sorry, had to rant, I'm so frustrated with government leading us down the drain.
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

an occasional rant is good for the soul and the blood pressure.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)