Obama ran on a platform of lies under the banner of Hope and Change

Liar

By Bob Beers
Friday, April 16, 2010

Glen Beck had an extremely important point to make this morning. The point was the difference between being a liar and being wrong. Anyone who has never been wrong, step up so I can check your halo, because only one individual dressed in epidermis can make that claim, and what did we do to him? I was partially wrong in not triple checking my information from Free Republic in the Allee Bautsch and Joe Brown story, but I was not wrong in reporting their beating nor was I wrong in pointing out that the press has intentionally ignored the story.

During my time in the Nevada Legislature I learned that, rather than two sides to every story, there is more like two dozen, unless it is a story involving liberal abuse against conservatives. The crime against Allee and Joe was committed several days ago now and just this morning Glen Beck reported on it. Well actually he reported on the nonreporting of it. Perhaps he was afraid of being called a liar.

There is an email circulating among conservatives. The email describes a number of lies committed by past Democrats in power. Unfortunately the email contains a number of errors and assigns to Democrats some falsehoods actually committed by Republicans. There is a great site called Factcheck.org. It is one of the few completely evenhanded political sites out there. If you lie, or are wrong in your assertion, party affiliation is no protection. You are called out. Factcheck pointed out that FDR was the one who began the demise of the US budget by rolling social spending accounts into the general fund, but also that every US President after FDR made no attempt to put things back where they belonged. That is one major weakness in our political system, politicians are too timid to stand on the fundamentals of our constitution.

We have no need to dispense inflammatory emails about Democrats. There is more than enough hard evidence out there to prove that liberals are far more comfortable with a lie than they are with the truth. Al Gore’s ridiculous assertions in regard to global warming are a good example. The London Times online edition notes that the High Court in London details nine falsehoods found stated as facts in Gore’s An Inconvenient Truth. Here is the story. http://business.timesonline.co.uk/tol/b ... 633838.ece

What’s The Facts? http://obamawtf.blogspot.com/2008/05/do ... e-had.html documented an ever expanding list of 158 lies by Obama. Check it out and then compare that knowledge with Nancy Pelosi laughing at a reporter when he asked her if politicians lie. Also compare that knowledge with her assertion that she would be running “the most ethical Congress everâ€