Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Obama: Release your college records

I wonder when a reporter will finally ask Obama the following
    quesitions at some press conference in the next 4 years:

1. "Obama, when will you release a valid, long
    form copy of your Hawaii birth certificate?"

2. "Obama, when will you tell us the name of the Hawaii
    hospital where you were born on Aug. 4, 1961?"

3. "Obama, when will you release your COLLEGE RECORDS from
    Occidental in California; Columbia in New York; and Harvard
    Law School?"

For that to happen he would need to speak to a conservative reporter with the guts to ask it. You have a better chance of winning the lottery without playing it or getting struck by lightning 3 times in the same day...
    "Ask not what your country can do for you but ask what you can do for your country"-John F. Kennedy

I wonder what the big deal is. I have to release things whether I want to or not if I want a job.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    I wonder what the big deal is. I have to release things whether I want to or not if I want a job.

The big deal is that he is covering up something real bad or hateful about himself, that would undermine him taking office! Im worried and want to know REAL BAD!!!!

Who has the power to even see it either at this point I think the order would have to come directly from god!

I had to give up more crap to play little league than this guy does to be president talk about a double standard!!!!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Quote Originally Posted by 93camaro
    Quote Originally Posted by crazybird

The big deal is that he is covering up something real bad or hateful about himself, that would undermine him taking office! Im worried and want to know REAL BAD!!!!

Who has the power to even see it either at this point I think the order would have to come directly from god!

I had to give up more crap to play little league than this guy does to be president talk about a double standard!!!!
    Obama's second term: If Obama thinks that he can run for a second term without answering any of the questions above, then maybe he should think again.

And if Obama someday welcomes with open arms Farrakhan, Rev. Wright, and domestic terrorist William Ayers into the White House , then he may have some serious explaining to do if he wants to run for a second term.