Quote Originally Posted by forest
Obomanation (I cannot call him president personally) is an extreme narcisscist. He is truly mentally unbalanced in my book. Cares for nothing much other than getting accolades (sp.?). He was placed into his current position by rich globalists.

God help us all, because we sure as heck need it. The continuing of exposing him and the globalists and rich elites agenda with Soros as the head of it is the only real tool we have to combat this downright evil.

No matter what your belief, pray folks. It gets so onerous at times that I feel like just giving up. Praying then makes me realize how blessed I still truly am to have been born in a nation where one still is free (to a certain extent - more so than the rest of the world) to do at least something to fight this; though for how long is... well the unknown future, isn't it?

So, at this moment I pray for the strength to keep fighting and to continue to inform those who will listen...
And he isn't or wasn't the only one put there by elitists to follow that agenda of world control...and all of it is not good for us....all we can do is keep trying...

Kathyet